276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sweet Dreamers, Ewan the Dream Sheep, Grey - Baby White/Pink Noise Machine and Sleep Aid with Night Light

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The different settings could also be more clearly marked and changing the battery with a screwdriver is a pain. This helps Ewan resettle babies without parents needing to get out of bed to comfort their little ones.

The fact that the Ewan Deluxe Sleep Sheep is machine washable with a removable control pod is another selling point, as this prolongs his life span and makes him easy to keep clean to reuse for future children or to sell on in the future. Plays 4 ‘pink noise’ soothing sounds: vacuum cleaner, rainfall, harp melody and a recording of the womb.It’s Forest of Reading time again, which means that as Kait reads the picture books in the running at school, we also read along at home. I highly recommend this book and I look forward to reading more of this talented author's creations. Wanting a glass of water, wanting to use the bathroom, and anything he can think of to not jump over the bed.

The story and illustrations are fun and amusing, I liked the good natured humor of the story and the charming illustration. There are three buttons to turn the light on and off, a button to change the sound (you can choose from the different options and then press the big button to activate your choice) and a volume control button that can be turned to a loud or quiet setting. Duncan also appears to be latino, which is so unique and fantastic to see in a main character in picture books.You just remove the control pod and chuck Ewan in the washing machine on 30 degrees maximum or a delicate wash. The author was very creative with the solutions and paired with the great illustrations, I really believe this will become a great book for parents of preschoolers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment