276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Heavenfield: A DCI Ryan Mystery: Volume 3 (The DCI Ryan Mysteries)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

DCI Ryan has been ‘invited’ to meet his lovely girlfriend Anna’s mentor at a secluded old church. Of course, he’s immediately discovered standing, literally red-handed, over the old bloke’s body by a group of visiting pilgrims. Not a good day for Ryan, it would seem. Plus, he has to break the news to Anna that her beloved surrogate father has been shot to death, brains splattered on the old stone walls. Castle Point, which sits beyond the Castle alongside the Lime Kilns and has wonderful views of the Farne Islands Home to the biggest man-made lake in Europe, filled with 200bn litres of water, and the largest working forest in England, being over 250 square miles large! There are countless activities here – both land and water based – for families to enjoy. knygoje taip pat, kaip ir pirmose, yra ne tik romantikos, bet ir humoro, kuris man nei kiek negadino skaitymo. Dažnai nemėgstu didelių pašmaikštavimų, bet čia visiškai tiko! Ypač vienas veikėjas man prie širdies, kurio kaklaraiščių pasirinkimai visada kėlė šypseną. Dabar man net truputį gaila, kad visos Rato pinklės paaiškėjo ir nežinau, kas bus kitoje dalyje, bet ją tikrai skaitysiu!

One of the latest series from LJ Ross, the Summer Suspense Mysteries take place in the beautiful Cornish seaside. There will be a new publication each year.

CONTACT

Penshaw Monument which has been owned by the National Trust since 1939 and is a Grade 1 listed structure. The Monument can be seen for miles around and the views it offers are absolutely breath-taking. Sunderland AFC have the monument upon their crest and it is such a recognisable symbol of the North East. Prominent higher-ups in the Circle begin to die, one right after the other. And Ryan is next on the list. I had been saving Heavenfield since its release because I didn’t know when the next installment of the DCI Ryan series would be released. And then I saw the cover reveal on FB and it’s coming soon so needless to say I hopped onto my kindle straight away to get into it! Hevenfildas” yra trečia serijos apie detektyvą Rajeną dalis. Visos knygos turi bendrus veikėjus ir net pagrindinį bendrą blogietį – Ratą. Ratas yra sekta garbinanti šėtoną ir apimanti nemažai įvairių, aukštas pareigas užimančių, žmonių, kuriems lengva kaišioti pagalius į nusikaltimų, kuriuos patys ir padaro, tyrimus.

LJ Ross is an internationally bestselling author, whose books have sold over 7 million copies worldwide. The series begins with him being the only member of an elite criminal profiling unit to escape from a storm of scandal and mismanagement. He is adamant he will begin a quiet life, but a murderer loose in the beautiful hills of County Mayo, Ireland draws him into the murder investigation to aid the Garda.

Bamburgh Castle materialised on the horizon, its pink-hued stone glowing in the hazy afternoon sun. Like the stuff of legend, of kings and folklore. Port of Tyne, Washington–“Ryan crossed the River Tyne and glanced briefly to his left to see the perfect harmony of seven bridges spanning the water, each with its own history.” In May 2021, Louise was shortlisted for the prestigious Crime Writers’ Association ‘Dagger in the Library’ award, which recognises an author’s entire body of work having been consistently enjoyed by library borrowers around the United Kingdom, and an author’s longstanding support of libraries.

Already suspended from Northumbria CID, Ryan must fight to clear his name. But soon, more than his career is at stake when prominent members of the mysterious ‘Circle’ begin to die. Somebody wants Ryan’s name to be next on the coroner’s list and to survive he must unmask the devil who walks among them – before it is too late. “This has been an intriguing series....made for anyone who loves suspense and thrives on a good mystery. The characters are believable, well-drawn. Action is fast-paced and the further into the book you get, the faster you read.

And if some of you don’t know what I’m talking about and think I’m giving up spoilers I’m not, for those of you who read the first two books. For those who didn’t you might be lost. This was really a fascinating series.For DCI Ryan his experience of the Tyne Bridge was certainly an explosive one! For ourselves we’ll never forget the time we crossed the Tyne Bridge when doing the Great North Run a few years ago. Memories that will stay with you forever. From the more historic High Level Bridge to the latest, the Millennium, these seven bridges that span the Tyne are such a part of the story of Tyneside. Having read and enjoyed the first two books in the DCI Ryan series, I was thrilled when the author offered me an ARC of her newest instalment, Heavenfield, and as soon as I received it I started reading it straight away. And once again I found myself lost in beautiful Northumberland... Her husband also has permanent recognition on every book cover in her choice of attribution as a tribute to his support. The second initial in LJ Ross stands for her husband James, while the first initial is for her first name, Louise. Although I think each book including Heavenfield is a GOOD 4 star read, for me the books get a little better each time. The reason for this is simple - the plot of each book gets better and more complex. Heavenfield is very clever and the story behind the body of the man found in the remote church is amazing. When I got to the end all those little details slotted together. The books show extraordinary talent from a new author & each book has outclassed the previous in terms of exceptional writing, thrilling plots and characters that have such depth you can't help but feel you know them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment