276°
Posted 20 hours ago

All On The Board: The Official Sunday Times Bestseller

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They’ve even been referred to as ‘The Banksys of the Underground’ and, to their delight, as Batman fans, ‘The Masked Duo’. Transport for London employees and dynamic masked duo, All on the Board (aka Jeremy and Ian), made it their mission to bring smiles to the faces of London commuters through writing creative messages, quotes and poems on the underground's service information boards. A collection of quotes, poems etc that two employees of TFL (Transport For London) put on boards in the tube station for commuters to see and which have, by all accounts, acquired an almost legendary status. The story still addresses the same concepts: everyone has the ability to pray any time, in any place, and about anything that's on their minds.

The fans seemed happy, the board seemed happy and it made us feel happy, so we thought ‘let’s do that again.Parents, teachers, and other loved ones can refer back to these resources when specific behaviours need both to be corrected and to be connected to forgiveness, grace and growth.

Deep truths are captivatingly shared with little hearts and minds in this joyful board book that explains God’s story from creation to salvation. It's a reminder that, despite our struggles, it really is a beautiful world and we really are not alone. Amongst a fair few different topics – Love, Legends, Random Treasures – there are chapters titled Raising Awareness, Mental Health, In It Together and Positively Positive, each prefaced by a handful of pages where the altruistic duo give an insight into their daily lives and experiences. My daughter told me what she enjoyed most was the rhyme time, which we keep doing and thankfully it's getting the gospel deeper into both of us. Then she got out at North Greenwich and took a selfie in front of her own board for her own concert,’ laughs Jeremy, clearly chuffed.I have been past this board many times when I am in London and each time I have stopped to read what the board had to say. All in all, Any Time Any Place, Any Prayer: We can Talk with God is a brightly illustrated board book that would be great to use in most Christian families with little ones.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment