276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oreo Mega Stuffed Chocolate Cookies, 13.2 Ounce

£8.1£16.20Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Stuffed with 3 times more creme than the original, these chocolate sandwich cookies are supremely dunkable sweet snacks. This whimsical rooftop celebration will bring the delectable treats to life in an ethereal, dreamlike experience in which guests can sample both OREO® offerings, participate in an astrology reading, capture the city skyline at sunset and much more. And at those quantities, the saltiness and chocolatey flavour of the Original cookies properly balances the sweetness of the creme.

I hope they label the package better though, because we grabbed these without knowing we were getting something different. If you genuinely like thin oreos I just want you to know natural selection is coming for you— Kevin Hale? Sure, there are pleasantly baked cocoa undertones, but the thick sugar glazing on each hoopla-less hoop yields a more dominantly generic sweetness—you know, the stuff that comprises 100% of Golden Oreo O’s lusterless appeal. As for the Oreos themselves, forget for a second that the fillings, and the cookies, taste exactly the same. I also wanted to know the breakdown of mass for cookie versus creme, which meant I needed to carefully pull the components apart before putting them individually on the scale.

It’s the right balance to really let the flavor inside the cookie shine with the cookie as a supporting player. They almost look like I personally pried open some cookies, stuck them together, designed a fake package, and now am trying to sell these to you like an actually product. That might have something to do with me using a tape measure and kitchen scale, hardly precision measuring instruments, to conduct this experiment. Although they might have once seemed wild next to an Original, with the Most Stuf right next to them on the shelf, the Megas seem relatively tame. They grew on me, and I began thinking “surely they have a triple- or quadruple stuffed Oreo by now, right?

I felt like I wrote off the Celtics as too old last year only to be proven wrong, and was overly cautious/generous with the Lakers. The filling thickness varied, but on average, there was probably four times as much as regular Oreos. increase in filling right there, which, if you ask me, is a pretty big deal if you find yourself squarely on the side of the crème side of the cookies vs. Be carefull, High calorie density food tends to add up calories quickly and you should be carefull with your portion size if you are trying to lose weight.We were not expecting to take "Mega" literally here — meaning 1 million times as much creme — but we did expect to find noticeably more creme than regular Oreos and Double Stuf Oreos.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment