276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tefal Ingenio Emotion Pan Set - 22-Piece - 9 Pans - 3 Lids - 2 Handles - 4 separators, 4 spatulas - Stainless Steel - (L897SM74)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I am very satisfied with Tefal and that is why I am grateful that you sent me a Tefal Ingenio Emotion 22pc Set for testing. The stainless steel ones work brilliant on our induction hob, they heat up so quickly it’s almost instant! The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. The frying and sauté pans have a Thermo-Spot heat indicator, which turns solid red when the pan reaches the optimum cooking temperature, plus an extra-thick Titanium non-stick surface so metal utensils can be used. I can see it maybe being an issue on gas if you were careless but that would happen with any plastic handle.

Last longer: Robust by design, Ingenio Emotion is crafted from premium stainless steel with a 5-year guarantee. A three-point fixation system keeps the handle secure; it can carry up to 10kg and is guaranteed for 10 years of use. Sister in law bought a house recently though and got a smaller set of Ingenio as she liked ours so I could give some of the sizes she's missing. The storage lids however have been great for left overs, especially since I've been working from home. I can see the handle is the weak point on this, especially if not cleaned and dried properly, I bet the mechanism gets clogged up within months.

No need to worry about the utensils you use it damaging the coating, or it wearing off or bits gong in your food. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). Since then it has introduced cordless irons, the Clipso pressure cooker and the best-selling Ingenio range of compact cookware with their clip-on handles. I bought my pans when DS1 was in his pushchair as I remember balancing a box on the handle going home - he is 35 now!

Since we’ve moved into our new place, space is a constraint and we’re often on the hunt for space saving tools. The most complete tefal set online with 9 different pans, 3 lids, 2 handles , 4 separators, 4 spatulas specification: Type: A set of pans , a set of pots Included: 3 saucepan 16, 18 and 20cm, 4 frying pan 22, 24, 26, 28cm, deep fryer 24cm, wok 26cm, 3 glass lids 16, 18, 20cm, 4 separators, spatula, spoon, ladle, colander, 2 Ingenio handles Coating strength: ✮✮✮ (up to 32,000 cycles) Diameter: 16cm, 18cm, 20cm, 22cm, 24cm, 26cm, 28cm Material: stainless steel Universal use Ingenio frying pans and saucepans can be safely used on all types of stoves: gas, electric, ceramic, halogen or induction.That seems like a right PITA but am I correct in saying that wouldn't really apply as much if using an induction hob since there wouldn't be heating "escaping" from under the side of the pan as there would be if using gas? As we had fully commited to this set due to a new hob, we have no other pans - leaving us unable to cook on the hob in the meantime.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment