276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The I Love You Book

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

That day, I was talking on the phone with Dad. It was just a casual conversation. Dad was planning to come to Bandung at weekend so he asked me did I want him to bring something for me and such. Things were usual until when we were gonna ended our conversation. Usually at the end of our phone call, I'd like to say : Love you, Dad. That time, I didn't know why but I hesitated to say it. So I just said: "Okay take care, Pi" to which he said : "You too, kiddo. Be good. Love you." Not an hour later, I got a phonecall from Widya. She told me about an accident that involved him and now they were on their way to hospital. When I got to hospital, he was already unconscious. He never wakes up again. Turns out, the "love-you" was his last words to me and "yeah-whatever-cepetan-ya-Gw-tunggu" was my last response to him. Bad, eh?

And that's when the words dawned on me. I promise myself that whenever I part with someone I love, I'll leave them with loving words. I get that Ms. Ahern had no idea what she was talking about, but how could the editor just ignore such rubbish?You genuinely want to hear my opinion and value my perspective. FREE “REASONS WHY I LOVE YOU” PRINTABLE BOOK Now I'm gonna rant. So if you really loved this book and don't want to hear anything about it, just skip this one. Also, there will be some SPOILERS, so... Come on, rom-com fans, you know what will happen. But this is an emotional story, so there’s drama, misunderstandings, and tension afoot and there are secrets to be revealed. In a lot of ways the book feels like a rom-com, but it also resonated for me in a number of ways. I enjoyed P. S. I Love You but I'm going to say something that I never say. I like the movie more. I liked the movie so much that when I went to Ireland, I went to all the special places Holly went with Gerry. At one point, after reading one of the letters from Gerry, Holly decided to find a job. So that was one of the moments where I almost dropped my kindle and was rolling my eye like never before; because Holly listed some of her ideas on what kind of jobs a person with a high school diploma and a secretary job experience could get (also listing why they would not be an option). There were stuff like FBI agent, lawyer, doctor, nurse, waitress, hairdresser, journalist, actress, model and hot-shot advertising businesswoman (I kid you not). [ insert facepalm here]

Parr devotes time to numerous philanthropic causes supporting pet adoption, children’s hunger, health, and literacy. He is a frequent reader and fundraiser for The Ronald McDonald House and serves on the board of directors for the Virginia Children’s Book Festival. His corporate collaborations include Best Buy, Stouffer’s, and the San Francisco–Marin Food Bank, among others. I suppose that I'm drawn to strong, proactive, and independent main characters and I spent a lot of time feeling like Holly was whining throughout the whole book. I know that may sound harsh considering she is dealing with the loss of her husband, and while I can't relate to dealing with something like that, I had a difficult time sympathizing with her. there's also a pretty good balance between the more serious stuff (like sophia's parents their divorce and emma not being out to her parents). about emma: being bisexual myself, I definitely related to her and the representation made me so incredibly happy! especially this quote: Now we're not the kind of couple who used petnames. Nay...that's not our style. Usually we just call each other with our name (real name, I mean). Or using missy-boy in a casual argument. And lady-sir if we wanted to tease each other.Did I wait too long? Did I watch the movie too many times? Did I want to hear Gerard Butler's voice? Very emotional, at times possibly overwritten, Holly has lost the love of her life. Childhood sweethearts, Holly chose love and marriage over career and travel. Sublimely happy in their relationship, she is heartbroken when a brain tumour takes her beloved before turning 30. I could forgive the destiny for taking away someone who has a very bright future ahead in such a young age.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment