276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Teva Women's Hurricane Xlt2 W's Ankle Strap Sandals, 12 UK

£38.005£76.01Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I found my feet tend to sweat a bit in them even when driving, and once the sweat starts your feet really slide around. Though we don't have any qualms with the original, the Hurricane XLT 2 provides a better experience due to some refreshing upgrades from the original.

In warmer temps it seemed that sweat was a bit of an issue with the insole and my foot would slide around a bit, thus docking a point. While it does have an inclination towards watersports, we feel both prepared and stylish in the Hurricane. As always these sandals are Vegan and made from recycled materials, as well as being lightweight and fully adjustable. And the neoprene heel cushion is yet again appreciated for its enhanced grip to lock in your heel—especially in the water.

Employing 100% REPREVE recycled polyester straps and supportive midsole, our iconic sport sandal is up for any adventure. But whether or not you're already a fan of the brand, we encourage you not to overlook this sleeper of a sandal. We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. This has nearly caused a couple of falls, so I’m lucky my second occupation is ninja, or I may have been caught off balance and taken a dive — and not the off-the-boat-into-the-lake kind of dive!

It was an average performer on wet terrain tests, which came as a surprise considering that it was designed to excel in watersports. The quick dry webbing features a recycled plastic construction with REPREVE polyester yarn by Unifi, while nylon shank stabilises and supports your foot on uneven terrain, these vegan sandals are completed with the Teva branding.Our testers agree that it's a capable multi-sport sandal that feels more comfortable in and out of the water than its predecessor. The water-ready polyester webbing of the Hurricane XLT 2 stands up to the elements and dries quickly after getting wet, making these the perfect summer shoes for kids who are always in and out of the water and like to scrabble over slippery rocks. TEVA's iconic Hurricane XLT has had an upgrade, featuring increased heel-strap padding and a new sole with even better traction than before! Though they both adjust the same, we prefer the padded webbing of the Terra Fi 4 (right) to the previously tested XLT 2. Bridging the gap between stylish and functional, the Hurricane has a semi-sporty tread that is by no means aggressive but can maintain a respectable grip on loose or moderately-technical trails.

While we didn't encounter any issues with the velcro's integrity, we did notice that some re-adjusting was necessary after the initial break-in period.

With all footwear, I really need to crank down the tension system, whether it’s laces, straps, BOA, etc. Some folks might scoff at velcro as opposed to a buckle, suggesting that the velcro will wear out after repeated use.

Review Policy: We do not accept payments or gifts from brands and vendors, and strive to provide unbiased, independent advice. The Hurricane XLT 2 has a soft footbed that conforms to the foot and offers a moderate amount of arch support.

The foam midsole doesn't lend the same amount of rigidity as some of the more rugged offerings, but it does cushion well on harder foot strikes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment