276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fitbit Versa 2, Retail Charging Cable, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For new Fitbits, check that you removed the clear plastic protective cover from the back of your Fitbit and the charging cable. If this process doesn’t help, please contact Fitbit Support for further assistance and instructions. Thankfully Fitbit has made the bands interchangable between the Fitbit Versa, Versa Lite, and Versa 2.

I charge my Fitbit device? How do I charge my Fitbit device?

Before you contact Fitbit, have a copy of your sales receipt on-hand so you can prove your date of purchase. IQ Shield's "True-Feel" accuracy means your watch's screen remains as responsive as it was before application. Many users discover that although their Fitbits appear unresponsive with dark screens that won’t display anything, the Fitbit device is still collecting data and syncing with their Fitbit app and account!It’s out of warranty, but surely two years is a lousy amount of time for an expensive watch to last? To charge your Sense, all four pins must connect to your device—if one is pushed in, it won’t charge.

Versa or Sense not charging? What to do if your Fitbit Fitbit Versa or Sense not charging? What to do if your Fitbit

If you suspect water damage, you should try trying the Sense out by placing the pebble in a box with a desiccant, like those silica packets that come packaged with electronics and other things sensitive to moisture. Or, if you like doing it yourself (DIY), you can purchase battery replacement kits for your Fitbit online and then open your Fitbit and replace it yourself. While there are many great third-party watch bands, I've always found that those from Fitbit itself are the best for me. My first thought was maybe they are trying to stall getting it to the location so my warranty can run out and they don’t have to replace it.One of the first things you should do is make sure the charging ports on both your Fitbit and charging cable are clean.

Versa 2 Charging Cable, Official Fitbit Product Fitbit Versa 2 Charging Cable, Official Fitbit Product

When Flyer's battery level falls to Low or Very Low, the LED changes to red and an audio notification plays. However, the Versa 2 came with a charger which is a different, poorer design than the one for the Versa. There may be dirt, salts from sweat, lint, grease, or other grime interfering with your Fitbit’s charging contacts or even clogging your Fitbit’s button(s. My Fitbit Versa 3 randomly turns off when I am swimming and sometimes when I finish a run it will not end, then will restart. To reset your Fitbit, on most devices, go to the Settings menu > About menu > Factory reset and follow the instructions.Check that you are not missing any battery contacts–you should see the same number of contacts on both the device and the charger. If you’ve tried restarting, resetting, or changing the clock face via the Fitbit app, but you can still not get your Fitbit to display anything on its screen, consider reaching out to Fitbit Support. Some Fitbits include a water lock mode, which disables the screen and button(s) from responding to touches and swipes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment