276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G Mobile Phone; Sim Free Smartphone - 128 GB - Cloud Navy (UK Version)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

FAQ for Mobile Devices. Find more about How to manage calls when multiple Bluetooth devices are connected with Samsung Support. FAQ for Samsung mobile phones. Find more about “How to remove external factors that affect the sound of mobile device” with Samsung Support. FAQ for Mobile Devices. Find more about What is the foldable display and protective film on my smartphone with Samsung Support. FAQ for Samsung Mobile Device. Find more about 'Is there something wrong with my Samsung mobile device if it often gets hot?' with Samsung Support.

Find out how to use the Samsung Music player app on your Galaxy phone. Learn how to use the player controls and more with our guide and instructions. The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G has a resistance rating of IP68, meaning it can be dropped in a body of water up to 1.5m deep, for half an hour at a time. Just don’t try and take it snorkelling. Learn how to correctly insert a USIM Card into your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 and Z Fold5 devices with this step-by-step guide. Find out why your Samsung Galaxy Android phone apps keep crashing, closing, freezing or stop working. Fix the issue with our guide and instructions.

Hello 5G

The Snapdragon 865 performs better in benchmark tests than the Exynos variation, but the real wins come with the improved battery life – something you can read more on below. As you’d expect from the flagship chipset, performance is top-drawer. Whether you’re gaming on the device, streaming Xbox titles via GamePass or pushing the phone in any other ways it’ll handle everything without getting hot or slowing down. KeywordsFind out why Samsung is not including earphones and a charger plug with their Galaxy smartphones anymore. In the display settings, one can adjust the screen's refresh rate, but it can only be set to 60Hz (for longer battery life) or 120Hz (for a smoother experience). During the review period, I usually kept the display running at 120Hz.

FAQ for Mobile Devices. Find more about How do I change the display name of my Galaxy Buds with Samsung Support. FAQ for Samsung Mobile. Find more about how to protect your Galaxy device from malware with Samsung Support.FAQ for Samsung smartphones. Find out more about 'How do I navigate my Galaxy smartphone?' with Samsung Support Your device has a name that is visible when you connect to other devices. Learn how to change the Bluetooth name for your Samsung Android device. Android 10’s key features include a system-wide Dark Mode, which you can enable from the Settings menu, Digital Wellbeing tools, and ‘Bubbles’ that enable you to display messages from communication apps over other apps that you have open. There have been reports of certain Android apps crashing after they are launched. Find out how to resolve this issue on your Samsung Galaxy Device FAQ for Samsung Mobile. Find more about how to troubleshoot when bluetooth headset audio is unstable with Samsung Support.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment