276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dork Diaries: Drama Queen

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She was like a bad car accident! I really DIDN’T want to see her covered in puke from head to toe ! But I couldn’t help staring ! In March 2014, Summit Entertainment acquired the movie rights to the series. Karen Rosenfelt was reported to be in negotiations to produce. [13] [14] However, no news on the movie has been announced since.

The Dork Diaries is one of the series that I grew up with. I really loved this book because it was really different from the other books. This book was told through the perspective of the antagonist and it was really interesting to see what they were thinking. There are so many things that I liked about this book. I didn't have any problems with it and I never usually do. An amazing book and also funny CUTE. I love it❤️. (If you had a bad day,I recommend you to read it ??) Read more This is the first time anyone other than Nikki writes in their perspective, and the first time a different font is used. Nikki, Zoey and Chloe are in the library, doing their LSA duties, when Nikki and Zoey plan to talk to Chloe. They decide to play charades and hope that Chloe will give them the answer through this. She doesn't want to play and just storms off after giving Nikki a cold stare. This really worries Zoey and Nikki, making them think Chloe despises them now.

Have you read this book…

Theodore L. Swagmire III • Violet Baker • Jessica Hunter • Marcus • Marcy Simms • Amanda Hollister • Mr. Maxwell • Mrs. Maxwell • Principal Winston • Mrs. Wallabanger • Grandma Maxwell

I would compare the Clean break because they have similar age category. But i like the clean break more Near the end of the book, Chloe gets braces. This makes her the second character to be displayed as having braces, after Marcy. She is considered to be a stereotypical mean, sinister and vile girl. Nikki calls her "a pit bull in glittery eye shadow and Jimmy Choo flip-flops", along with various other insults, both in her diary and reality.Green Witchcraft: A Practical Guide to Discovering the Magic of Plants, Herbs, Crystals, and Beyond Best book ever because you can see Makanzie’s (is that how you spell it?) view in the world Read more

In the end of the 9th book, she transferred to North Hampton Hills International Academy because of her declining popularity status due to the viral bug video. In book 10, she rudely interrupted Brandon and Nikki's second kiss at the Cupcakery. At first I thought it was one of those fancy designer barrettes she loves to wear. But when I took a closer look, I realized it was actually a gigantic dead STINK BUG!! EWW !! With a HUGE global fanbase, Dork Diaries is the perfect series for fans of Lottie Brooks, Diary of a Wimpy Kid and Tom Gates. this book isssssssssssss amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and really funny ha ha ha

Table of Contents

Nikki Maxwell’s worst nightmare comes true in book nine of the #1 New York Times bestselling Dork Diaries series! I recently read the book 9th book in the Dork Diaries Series: Tales from a NOT-SO-Dorky Dorky Drama Queen. This book was very well written and I really enjoyed reading it. This book is by Rachel Renee Russell, who is my favorite author.

The plot was cool; the exposition, conflict, climax, and resolution was satisfying. The drawings were nice too. Chloe Christina Garcia Nikki’s best friend. Chloe is an avid reader and loves young adult romances. She is a self-proclaimed expert on boys and dating, and works in the library with Nikki and Zoey. She is described as somewhat prissy, but is a social outcast. Her parents own a software company. She is the fifth most unpopular girl at Westchester Country Day. Garcia is Latina. [4] But lately we haven't been getting along and it's all MY fault. Between a nasty rumor at school and me not telling much about my personal life, she doesn't trust me. And I don't blame her one bit. Whenever I try to talk to her in class, she seems down and kind of distracted, like something is really bothering her. I'm starting to worry about her, and I really miss our friendship.Was it because of that...um, well, what we did at the kissing booth, at the end of the party? And the rumor that came out afterward? I'm sorry I made you feel bad. I definitely wish I hadn't done anything to mess up our friendship. This book is perfect for some light comedic reading. If you're looking for a profound children's book, try One Safe Place or something of the like. If, on the other hand, you have an 8 year old daughter that likes to both read and laugh, hand this to her. As someone obviously older than an 8 year old, I can't love it the same way.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment