276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Premium Footmuff/Cosy Toes Compatible with Joie Litetrax - Dolphin Grey

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I took him out for his 1st stroll around the park a few days later and whilst he was initially excited at this new experience, the novelty wore off after approximately 10 minutes and cried until I eventually took him out and wore him in my carrier.

I found it incredibly light to push and the steering effortless thanks to its front swivel wheels with swivel lock and all round suspension. This means that the pushchair had to be light enough to carry up and down two flights of stairs and fold down easily for storage purposes.

For me personally I would love to see a better clip mechanism that left the arm strap and the side strap together (unless you wanted to operate them) as opposed to it being the other way around however this would not put me off it as the pros totally outweigh the cons. Katie Kerry: "The pushchair was really easy to set up, it just popped up and then the wheels slotted in.

That said, when he was approaching 10 months old I recognised that as much as I adored babywearing, Eco also had to get used to being in a pushchair, not only so Daddy and Grandma can take him out without me being by his side, but also to give my babywearing Son a different experience of seeing the world around him. The footmuff is generously sized, which makes it a great option for toddlers or larger babies, but it still felt snug, thanks to the cosy fleece lining. The filling is superlative, feeling much like a sleeping bag, whereas the liner section feels much sturdier than the others we tested, mimicking the feeling of a memory foam liner. Products that contain small parts may pose a choking hazard and should not be used by children under 3.

If you believe your item(s) is faulty due to a manufacturing fault within 28 days from the date of receipt, we will give you a replacement or a refund, following verification from the manufacturer. Also liked the fact that we could use the maxi cosi car seat attached before we needed the actual seat.

Bought for a Joie litetrax 4 and fits perfectly with plenty of scope to alter as our granddaughter grows. Of course, this isn't as plush as the other footmuffs we tested, as it's simply providing a shell for your pushchair.You’re able to strip off the top layer of the footmuff using the zips, and you then have yourself a soft pram liner. my choice after meeting with their representatives at last year’s Baby Show in Kensington Olympia I couldn’t be more thankful and took them up on their offer. Joie Signature footmuff is designed to keep your baby warm and cosy and of course stylish, in any weather. Home Retail Group Card Services Limited is registered in England (04007072) at 33 Holborn, London, United Kingdom, EC1N 2HT. Manufacturers warranty with each product varies (this will usually be stated in the manuals of your product).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment