276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Resident Evil: Death Island - UHD Steelbook + Digital [4K UHD]

£18.145£36.29Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I was asked to make her my own by Capcom and the director. So I chose to keep the essence of Claire and then added some extra layers that we did not get to see from the original. I'm happy to say she's still a fan favorite, cussing and all — haha.

Resident Evil: Death Island [b] is a 2023 Japanese adult computer-animated action biopunk horror film set in the same universe as the Resident Evil video games. It is the fifth installment and fourth film in the animated Resident Evil series, following the 2017 film Resident Evil: Vendetta and the 2021 miniseries Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness. The age-old question. I get asked this quite regularly. Sadly, it's not up to me. I do agree it's a game that could use the extra love. I would be honored if Capcom chose to remake it and cast me once again. However, it's ultimately Capcom's decision and I respect where the remakes have taken the franchise, so fingers crossed we get this one. On April 19, 2023, Seiko, in collaboration with Capcom, announced two Resident Evil watches inspired by the film. The two watches will be based on designs inspired by Chris and Leon, released in May, limited to 600 copies worldwide. [21] Critical reception [ edit ] Resident Evil: Death Island" (in Greek). Village Cinemas. Archived from the original on July 12, 2023 . Retrieved July 12, 2023. Mateo, Alex (June 5, 2023). "Resident Evil: Death Island CG Animated Film's Trailer Reveals July 25 Physical/Digital Release". Anime News Network . Retrieved June 6, 2023.

Is Resident Evil Death Island on Blu-ray?

Jul 26, Johnny Loftus (July 26, 2023). "Resident Evil: Death Island Review". IGN . Retrieved August 1, 2023. Liu, Stephanie (April 13, 2023). "Matthew Mercer Will Return as Leon in Resident Evil Death Island". Siliconera.com. In May 2023, Capcom announced a manga adaptation of Death Island, which will be serialized monthly on Kadokawa Corporation's Comic Hu, via Nico Nico Seiga. It is drawn by ZINO Kodakujii. [18] [19] Promotion [ edit ] Mateo, Alex (May 18, 2023). "Resident Evil: Death Island CG Animated Film Gets Manga". Anime News Network . Retrieved May 18, 2023. a b Antonio Pineda, Rafael (June 16, 2023). "Resident Evil: Death Island CG Animated Film Opens in Singapore on June 22". Anime News Network . Retrieved June 18, 2023.

The film was premiered in Singapore on June 22, 2023 before its theatrical release in Japan on July 7, 2023. a b Wilson, Mike (April 10, 2023). "The Gang's All Here in New 'Resident Evil: Death Island' Poster, Image". Bloody Disgusting . Retrieved April 10, 2023. Resident Evil: Death Island Fails To Reanimate the Series' Action-Horror Thrills". Paste Magazine . Retrieved August 1, 2023. Liu, Stephanie (April 18, 2023). "Little Armory to Release Resident Evil: Death Island Gun Replicas". Siliconera.com. Bueno, Daniel (May 15, 2023). "Resident Evil Death Island Manga Adaptation Releasing in May 2023". Siliconera . Retrieved May 18, 2023.Outside of Resident Evil, what have been some of your other favourite game projects to work on? We can't help but notice you're credited on The Evil Within 2 — a classic! Lovell, Kevin (June 5, 2023). "Resident Evil: Death Island; Arrives On 4K Ultra HD Steelbook, Blu-ray, DVD & Digital July 25, 2023 From Sony". Screen Connections. Resident Evil: Death Island released earlier this week on July 25, bringing us a new chapter in Capcom’s long-running horror series in the form of a CG animated movie. The film is set in the same universe as the video games, and sees Leon Kennedy (voiced by Matt Mercer), Claire Redfield (Stephanie Panisello), Chris Redfield (Kevin Dorman), and Jill Valentine (Nicole Tompkins) teaming up to investigate a T-virus outbreak on Alcatraz Island.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment