276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hustle Harder, Hustle Smarter

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In this book, the author puts up the self-help phenomenon with his cutting-edge, special lessons that come with hard-earned advice. It is all about embracing the change. Insgesamt hat mir das Buch recht gut gefallen, allerdings war es inhaltstechnisch auch nichts wirklich Neues. Manche Ideen ware wirklich ganz gut aber es gab keine überdurchschnittlichen Erkenntnisse und der autobiographische Teil war mir, obwohl existenzberechtigt und letztendlich auch sinnvoll, da man das Buch schließlich ließt, um die Erfolgsprinzipien 50 Cents zu lernen, etwas zu präsent, was der Informationsdichte zum Nachteil kam.

If you're not hustling your absolute hardest you're never going to reach your full potential in lifeThat statement doesn’t align with reality” talking about how people shouldn’t care about the stuff and appearance of others I don't care where he goes I'm trying to do business with him I'll never delete his number from my phone

If there are still some fears you've barely confronted at all then this book is for you. Grab every single one of the gems in the book that you can 💎. So first ask yourself, What am I afraid of? Then ask whether the risks of confronting your fear are more important than the potential upside. Chances are, if you’re honest with yourself, you’ll find that the risks are worth it. His idea of hiding his street persona because he loved he grandma is not logical- if he really loved his grandma he wouldn’t lie to her This book was a big surprise! I did not know much about 50 Cent’s persona apart from his musical career and somewhat aggressive reputation.Seeing someone who seemed content and free yet was doing something very simple made him wonder if that dude was beating him at life

Am besten ein Freund, doch lieber ein Feind als gar nicht auffallen. Wer auffallen will, sollte polarisieren. Führe Buch über deine Konkurrenz, um Schwächen und Stärken herauszufinden. Es sollte nicht dein Ziel sein Konflikte oder Wettbewerbe zu suchen aber es sollte ebenso kein Problem sein dich auf welche einzulassen, wenn sie kommen. I loved the fact that 50 was a bit vulnerable in this book and explained his insecurities and how he overcame them to for example becoming fearless (he started boxing at age 12 and was training with 16-17 years old teenagers). When people don’t respond to what you give them, they’re telling you they’ve moved on, loud and clear. If you don’t hear them, then you’re just not listening.” he wrote. “If one generation knew me as a rapper, there’s going to be another that knows me as a TV mogul. But only because I was willing to change with the times and audience.”I didn’t hate this book. I didn’t love it. I think it’s interesting but I don’t think I’ll ever read it again, and I’m definitely glad I don’t own it. There is no such thing as making it- no matter how much money fame and success, there will be more struggles There’s no happily ever after. No matter how many records I sell, cases of liquor I move, and hit TV shows I create and executive-produce, there’s never going to be a moment where I say ‘Okay, this is the end of the road. I’ve finally made it.’ and then take my foot off the pedal.” Everyone seems to love each other in the beginning. That handshake agreement you’re about to take feels firm right now. But when jealousy and envy creeps in, you’ll be surprised by the person’s true nature. Protect yourself and put it on paper.

While Hustle Harder, Hustle Smarter has practical information for any audience, there’s no doubt that fans of 50 Cent himself will get a lot out of this too. The memoir side of the book over delivers. Honda quote- many people dream of success. To me, success can be achieved only through repeated failure and introspection A study by Dominican University found your 42 times more likely to achieve your goals if you write them down Insgesamt ein gutes Buch, welches ich auf jeden Fall empfehlen kann. Es ist ein sehr inspirierendes Buch einer polarisierenden Persönlichkeit, die im großen Ganzen aber doch deutlich ehrlicher und verletzlicher ist, als man erwarten könnte. Auch wenn man vielleicht mit Hip-Hop nicht so viel anfangen kann, ist das Buch trotzdem absolut lesenswert, da man auch mal eine andere Sichtweise auf die Dinge bekommt. I am not a huge 50 fan, by any means. I think he’s problematic but he’s very much a part of the culture. He’s one of the founding fathers of modern-day hip hop and continues to push the envelope as a creator.

The Drawing On The Massacre Album Cover Was Meant To Conceal Weight Gain

Avoid the entitlement trap! - you’ll never find success until you take full responsibility for what happens in your life When you get to the top of the game when you have all the money and your perspective shifts and you start to look at what really matters... how you help people In the book’s second chapter, “Heart of a Hustler,” 50 goes into incredible detail about how abstaining from drugs and alcohol has given him a critical edge in his career. Besides noting the levels of alcoholism in his family, he also points out that by using getting high as a crutch, you’ll never be able to reach your true potential. “It’s imperative that you create your comfort zone without depending on a substance for help,” he writes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment