276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Panic Prevention

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Jamie Alexander Treays [1] (born 8 January 1986), better known by his stage name Jamie T, is an English singer, songwriter, rapper, guitarist and record producer from Wimbledon, South London. Jamie T was born Jamie Alexander Treays in Wimbledon, South London on 8 January 1986. [ citation needed] He was educated at Reed's School leaving at 16 to study at a local sixth form college. [2] [3] [4] [5]

Jamie T says new music is coming as he announces ‘Panic

Jamie himself has talked about the songs that reference London saying “I grew up here, so obviously it’s important, but it’s nothing to do with the place. It’s the people in the place, you know? I’m not patriotically London. I couldn’t really give a shit. It could be anywhere to me.” Beaumont, Mark (22 July 2022). "Jamie T: 'I hated education. I think public schools should be banned' ". The Independent . Retrieved 26 August 2022.Jamie T has teased the arrival of some new music alongside news of a 15th anniversary reissue of his seminal debut, ‘Panic Prevention’. Panic Prevention is the first studio album from Jamie T. Released in early 2007, placing Jamie in his early 20s, it was mostly a commentary on life in London from a youths point of view. Treays ended the announcement by hinting at new material on the way, as he read: “Also, maybe say something about new music coming out soon.”

Jamie T – Panic Prevention (2018, Vinyl) - Discogs Jamie T – Panic Prevention (2018, Vinyl) - Discogs

I need a period of chaos to find originality. I like having a hundred plates spinning at the same time.” The singer is known for his sharp observational lyrics set to free-ranging music Credit: Will Robson-Scott Martin, Gavin (9 January 2007). "Jamie T – Panic Prevention". Uncut. Archived from the original on 26 April 2007 . Retrieved 8 August 2019.

Absolute chaos

Use italics (lyric) and bold (lyric) to distinguish between different vocalists in the same song part Petridis, Alexis (26 January 2007). "Jamie T, Panic Prevention". The Guardian . Retrieved 8 August 2019. Across the summer of 2007 the songwriter played show after show, with each performance underlining the simple fact that Jamie T didn't write songs, so much as compose anthems. As for the music, it’s either sitting at the computer or I’ll use piano, guitar or bass. “I like melodious Peter Hook-style bass lines.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment