276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Boraam 45230 Kyoto Swivel Stool, 29-Inch, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

On the base, flared legs and a stability stretcher offer enhanced durability and balance when you’re seated. At Target, you’re sure to find a counter stool in every style, size and feature that you’re looking for. Based on the furniture and space in your office or home, pick a bar stool that’s the right size for your room.

Thanks to the solid hardwood construction and stability stretchers on the stool's base (which also double as a footrest), you'll get long-lasting use out of this piece. A protective metal kick plate all along the stretcher guards against scuffs or scratches from your feet.

The one I have is bar height, too tall for a kitchen counter but I am using it with a 36" craft table where I cut fabrics so it fits fine. No matter how long your meal lasts, the stool's round swivel seat, footrest, and contoured back ensure you'll be eating in comfort. With Costco’s large and diverse collection of chairs and barstools, you no longer have to give up comfort for style. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

I had to go and purchase my own hardware to put the stool together since it was going to be used for this weekend's Superbowl Sunday.

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). About this item Faux Leather Imported Constructed with solid hardwood 360-degree steel ball-bearing swivel plate Slightly flared legs for stable seating Durable footrest.

Was very poorly packaged and parts were clanging around when was delivered prior to opening the package. Very well packed: it took awhile to remove all packaging and even more time to prepare all of the assembly hardware which was also beautifully wrapped. WARNING: These products can expose you to chemicals including sawdust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.

A built-in swivel allows you to easily turn your attention from the bar or the pub table to the room at large. I believe the seat cover is faux leather and I would like silver nail head trim instead of the "real brass". New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . The item may be missing the original packaging or protective wrapping, or may be in the original packaging but not sealed. This swivel stool is so comfortable, you might find yourself sitting in it long after the guests have gone home!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment