276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lyre's Italian Spritz - Non-Alcoholic Spirit | Spritz Style | Premium | 700ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While the flavour of the Spritz is charming as it is, it’s quite easy to adjust its taste to suit your needs. Whether you like your beverage with less alcohol or slightly sweeter, there’s a range of amazing non-alcoholic Spritz recipes and variations for a sweeter Spritz to suit different tastes. He's normally a humble fellow, but it's clear David is especially proud of the Lyre's Amalfi Spritz. Italian Spritz: Water, Sugar, Natural Flavouring, Sunset Yellow Colour (E110), Azorubine Colour (E122), Acidity regulator (Phosphoric Acid), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).**VEGAN, DAIRY FREE, NUT FREE, EGG FREE, GLUTEN FREE. Lyre's Flavour Architect David Murphy says that in addition to being zero alcohol, our version is much lower in sugar than the original.

Oh, the weather outside is frightful, but this Spritz is so delightful. Since we’ve no place to go, let it pour, let it pour, let it pour. To start your own music festival, you need the following: a large family estate in the country, a great uncle in the music biz, and this non-alcoholic Spritz recipe. If you’re looking to get a little more creative, you’re going to find it is comfortable in a glass mixed up as part of a low or no alcohol negroni or mixed with the Lyre’s Dry London Gin!I’m so excited to introduce you to this product — a ready-to-drink non-alcoholic Aperitif Spritz made with Sans Bar Spritzing In Venice, premium non-alcoholic dry sparkling wine and crisp soda water. A: Lyre’s tastes just like the style of the classic spirit that we are paying a homage to. By taking the time to identify the distinct aromas, tastes and visual appearance you find across each style, we have been able to source the best all-natural essences, extracts and distillates from around the globe and blend them to match our own flavour architecture. No one brand is used as a reference, rather the best characteristics across the style are represented in our version of the classic. This unique aperitif has been impossibly crafted to capture the essence of a vibrant orange Italian bitter spritz style with flavours that are distinct and contemporary. Lyre's beverages have their own distinction as a premium, non-alcoholic beverage. I fell in love with Aperitif Spritz when I was in Italy some years ago. This is such a great non-alcoholic alternative! I love sipping it in the sun on a Sunday afternoon.”

Have you seen the well-to-do, up-and-down Park Avenue with this delicious beverage in their mitts? Take Dry London Spirit, add Italian Orange, then drizzle with soda, and you too will be Puttin’ on the Spritz.A: To bring the true sophisticated flavours to life in Lyre’s, we use a range of natural sugars to match the mouthfeel and sweetness of the classic spirit style. This means that while Lyre’s is not sugar free, our calorie/kilojoule levels are much lower than our alcoholic equivalents because of our no-alcohol base. Making your drink a Lyre’s will reduce your calorific consumption compared to a full-alcohol equivalent. Each 30ml serve of the Lyre’s Italian Spritz is made up of 25 calories and 6 grams of sugar, this makes it somewhat higher in sugar and calories than completely sugar-free options, but lower in sugar and calories than some ready to drink options. Sans Bar Spritzing In Venice Can is made in Australia without artificial colours or artificial sweeteners. It’s low in sugar, vegan-friendly and just 6 calories per 100ml so no need to worry about Aperitif Spritz calories. I have served this drink up to many of my Aperitif Spritz drinking friends and everyone was convinced it was the alcoholic version. I converted a few people on the spot after tasting it. I love this product. It is my “go-to” drink for summer. I add the Odd Bird Spumante Veneto Prosecco and I’m set for the night.” The Lyre’s Dry Italian Spritz earns an 8/10 due to its citrus led profile that provides both sweetness and bitterness before being complemented by a warm body of rhubarb and lingering bitter finish. The well-weighted and round body makes this a great base to build upon for a low or no alcohol aperitif.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment