276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Brooks Men's Adrenaline Gts 20 Running Shoe

£156.76£313.52Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This line is made with durable materials, so you can count on this pair to last you longer than many other brands. It also comes with a modern, sleek, streamlined upper that also offers the support and fit that long-time users of the GTS have come to expect. However, I learned that this new technology is not the stability shoe of the '90s and '00s, or even a few years ago. This is a very different product than the older Adrenaline(s) so know what you’re spending your money on.

Therefore, if you go from a pleasant walk to a spontaneous gym visit or run, you can tighten/loosen them quickly. Those of us with overpronation (about 30% of runners) that has caused some nagging injuries or poor stride results will probably enjoy this fresh/minimalist approach to motion control.A neutral shoe makes up roughly 80% of available running shoes and have the same level of cushioning in the heel and the forefoot making it suitable for a large section of runners. Having run in the Ghost 12 and Bedlam 2 recently, this one is the sweet spot right in the middle but leans more towards the ride feel of the Ghost, using the same sizing and similar amounts of comfort in the ankle and heel areas. Flatter or smoother tread is one of the clearest indicators that it might be time for a replacement. I have made many half marathons on the GTS but on the 19 it became impossible and i doubt i could even pass a 15 km mark on these. Even more telling of the new EVA foams being developed, this responsiveness has continued to feel the same for me after a few hundred miles.

The StealthFit upper option, available in both Glycerin and Glycerin GTS, allows for more stretch and a modern look and feel yet a less-stable resistance to motion. Of course, a lot goes into making the upper nice and supple, and that directly translates into landing comfort. Normal: A normal footprint would indicate that the arches are high and therefore offer the neural support a runner needs.Take your pick from the dependable Asics GT-2000 8, the New Balance 860 V10, and the Nike Structure 22. And its stable fit gives you the footing you need for speedwork and explosiveness, making it a good option for cross-training and gym work. It is actually made with a system that controls motion in the foot to minimize this chain of reactions.

It's about what you can expect to pay for any comfort or stability running shoe, and, as such, it's a fair ask. Of course, the shoe also has a serious heel counter with a little bit of sculpting in the footbed to help re-establish a natural foot position.Most of the elite were wearing Alphafly or carbon-plated technology, meant for max speed and not daily training.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment