276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Elmer’s Glue Slime Magical Liquid Solution | 259 mL Bottle (Up to 4 Batches) | Washable & Kid Friendly | Great for Making Slime

£2£4.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There’s no need to mix up multiple ingredients, which means there are fewer variables and fewer chances to make mistakes. All you have to do is swap out the regular glue used in either of the above recipes with glow in the dark glue! I’m always looking for new ways to have the best time and I usually find that happens when I simplify things. Roll up your sleeves and get stuck in with our range of slime making ingredients and slime kits, ideal for making with the kids! I was thinking about making these as party favors, so I’d like to get a jump start on it …but I don’t want them to stop glowing!

I’ve purchased all of the contact solutions, purchased slime kit after slime making kit – played with slime over and over again until we finally landed on this recipe which is slime perfection!We started with 1/4 cup Elmer’s Magical Liquid, but found that we actually ended up using closer to 1/2 cup to keep slime from sticking to hands. Pirate Booty Slime – gold glitter glue, the slime activator AND plastic gold pieces from the birthday party section of Hobby Lobby!

Oli and I have each made our own attempts at slime but no matter what ingredients we used (fairy liquid, baking soda, contact lenses solution) we could never create anything that looked remotely like the photos on Pinterest.This liquid has been evaluated by toxicologists and doesn't cause health problems when used as intended, great news for avid slime makers everywhere!

I’m sure the Elmer’s Glue folks are laughing all the way to the bank with whatever magical solution this is, but kudos to them because it is so much fun! Once you have a springy texture, tip the mixture out and work it with your hands a bit to firm it up more.But what we do know is that it is super safe, non toxic and washable, and the perfect activator to create slime. All you need to do is find a cute jar to put it in and tie a little ribbon or add a fun sticker to the top and voila, you have an adorable homemade party favor girls will love!

If slime still seems a bit sticky, add another teaspoon of Elmer’s Magical Liquid and continue mixing until slime no longer sticks to hands.Keep reading to see how we made our 2-ingredient glow in the dark slime, plus our verdict on Elmer’s Magical Liquid! I feel a lot better about that fact that this one uses school glue and just a few other simple ingredients to make super fluffy slime that the kids love! We had been trying a few different variations – including saline solution slime, liquid starch slime, corn starch slime, borax powder slime, laundry detergent – even slime made with cups of shaving cream! This is a slime recipe made with shaving cream and it’s one of our favorites because it makes the fluffiest slime! Plus, the girls and I love to experiment with new combinations of ingredients and brand new slime recipes — even edible slime recipes!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment