276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Barbie Baywatch Ken

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After Mattel surveyed 8,000 moms, they found that the majority of mothers said they were worried their daughters didn't have enough female role models. In response, the company released the Inspiring Women line. The series features 17 role models, including artist Frida Kahlo, mathematician Katherine Johnson, and aviator Amelia Earhart. Barbie sales in the fourth quarter of 2018 reached a five-year high. Mattel have produced some very high-end collectors’ dolls in recent years,” adds Tim. “When compared to other major toy brands who have also released ‘special edition’ models, the contemporary Barbie dolls have certainly seen a faster profitable return on investment.” As part of The Career Collection, Barbie got her police badge in 1993. The limited-edition doll came with a uniform and hat, but Barbie also had a white and gold dress to change into after work. She also became a U.S. Army medic.

D’Errico gained fame for her 18-episode stint as Donna Marco on “Baywatch” and was married to Motley Crüe guitarist Nikki Sixx from 1996 to 2007. They share daughter Frankie-Jean, 20. D’Errico also has a son, Rhyan, 28, from a previous relationship. Barbie was very active in the late '90s. She entered the male-dominated sports of Major League Baseball and NASCAR. Plus, she joined a soccer team. A version of Barbie also got a body makeover. The Really Rad Barbie came with flat feet and a bigger waist but smaller hips and breasts.In 1990, Barbie was a bridesmaid for her best friend Midge. Collectors could also get a special edition Party Sensation Barbie, who came dressed in head-to-toe pink. 1991: Barbie joins the Navy and Air Force Condition is king when it comes to collectibles,” says Simon. Tim agrees: “The ideal collectors’ Barbie is mint, boxed and unopened, like it was just taken off the shop shelf” – although he concedes that these are rare. Scroll through to see how Barbie's looks, jobs, and body have changed in the last 61 years, including the ways she has made history and inspired several generations and counting. Oscar de La Renta created a line of clothes for Barbie in 1985. The following year, artist Andy Warhol painted Barbie's likeness. The piece, called "Barbie, Portrait of BillyBoy*," was painted in honor of BillyBoy*, a designer who owned tens of thousands of Barbies and also designed two of the dolls for Mattel. 1987: Barbie becomes a doctor You may also like: What marriage was like the year you were born 2019: Dream Gap Project Fund launched for 60th anniversary

I can pose for photos and manage to look smoldering, but in real life I’m very self conscious,” she captioned one photo of herself in a tiny, damp T-shirt earlier this month. “I really struggle. Embrace the glorious mess that you are.” The 2014 Karl Lagerfeld Barbie, Barbie.com. Barbie.com The most valuable Barbie dolls you may actually own In 1974, Mattel released a promotional Barbie to celebrate the doll's 16th birthday. Part of Times Square in New York City was renamed Barbie Boulevard for a week to mark the occasion. Barbie also became Miss America that year. 1975: Skipper grows up and out Think that old Barbie doll you have may hold some value? Here are the eight most valuable dolls to look out for...She may be 11 inches tall and made entirely of plastic, but Barbie is a global icon. Having held positions as an astronaut, pilot and even President, she’s now set to be a movie star, with the new Barbie film, directed by Greta Gerwig, hitting cinemas on 21 July. While Clare has spent thousands on her collection, she’ll never sell it. “It brings me so much joy and connects me to the child I once was,” she says. “I’ll sell everything I own before I ever sell my dolls!” Just in time for the 2020 holidays, Mattel released a new line of Barbie dolls showcasing a wide variety of personalities and styles. Each of the five new dolls comes with its own pet and fashion accessories. Barbie Extra is all about exploring and celebrating individuality and self-expression. For the first time since 1966 (when she became a Pan Am stewardess), Barbie got a new job. In 1964, Barbie went to hospitals as a candy striper, but her new job as a surgeon led her to the operating room. In the snaps, D’Errico, 53, looks decades younger than her age and has a body that could best be described as Barbie-like.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment