276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beauty Works x Molly-Mae Curl Kit Limited Edition Extra-Long Barrel Curling Wand and Accessories Set

£3.5£7.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The brush is perfect for loosening tight curls while the mat and glove protect you from the hot barrel. The curling wand has some slight scratches on the barrel however this is just cosmetic and does not affect the functionality of the curling wand.

Essentially this made the stand useless as if it was out it got in the way and burnt my face whilst I used the curler, and if it was down you couldn't use it to hold the curler in place on a heat mat. Having the items on hand for every step of the process was a convenient bonus that made the styling routine that bit easier. But with mixed reviews online, we were keen to establish whether the hair tool truly does deliver all the claims on its packaging. I used other products by Natulique to style my hair and all the products made my hair looking very nice.We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement. You can choose what temperature you want it at by using the dial at the bottom of the handle, and once it has heated up it stops flashing. It's great to use for pin-curls as your hair slides off the want really easily meaning you can quickly secure the curl in place. The other thing is the smell, the wand has a very plasticky smell that smells like burning plastic when it is hot, and this smell transfers onto your hair which isn't great.

This curling wand is quite large, so it took a bit of getting used to, however by my third time using it I had mastered it.Please note, we cannot offer refunds on beauty, pierced jewellery or on swimwear if the hygiene seal is not in place or has been broken. Top tip: Waiting for the sections to cool while they are pinned is an easy way to make the resulting curls more long lasting. Beauty Works x Molly Mae limited edition White Vegan Oval Bristle Brush Effortlessly detangles hair without causing damage or tangles.

Beauty Works x Molly-Mae Curl Kit is a palm-pink, ceramic curling wand which creates perfect, soft curls on naturally long hair and extensions. Beauty Works has a total of two curlers its created in collaboration with Molly-Mae — the original (which we test out in this article) and the newer Molly-Mae Curl Kit Volume 2. These both mean that when you pop your curler down on a surface while turned on, it won’t burn the surface its resting upon. This kit comes with a professional styler, 10 pin curling clips, a vegan soft bristle brush, travel case, and heat protecting glove. Kit contains: Beauty Works Professional Styler in Molly-Mae limited edition pink, ten pin curl clips, oval paddle brush, protective glove, heat mat and carry case.Beauty Works limited edition Molly Mae Curl Kit Volume 2 Ideal for effortlessly achieving a salon-quality blow dry, the Beauty Works x Molly Mae Curl Kit Volume 2 is equipped with a high-performing curling wand. These are all brilliant additions to the curler and we found each accessory useful during the hair curling process. BNPL is an interest bearing option that allows you to delay payments on your purchases for up to 12 months depending on how much you spend. Once it had reached the desired temperature, we sectioned our hair and began curling sections that were about one inch wide.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment