276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jewish Space Lasers: The Rothschilds and 200 Years of Conspiracy Theories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After college, Rothschild moved to Los Angeles, initially pursuing a career in screenwriting. Around 2012, he began writing about conspiracy theories, at a time when such narratives, once considered fringe, began seeping into mainstream discourse. The rise of conspiracy theories during the Obama era, followed by the Trump presidency, the QAnon phenomenon, and the COVID-19 pandemic, further fueled his interest. “Now everybody seems to know somebody who believes one of these things,” Rothschild said. Naturally, right? While real scientists have long said that climate change has left many regions drier than before, why should anyone listen to science? Why not blame it on freaking laser beams? I hope everyone reads this book. It has become such a crucial thing for all of us to understand.”—Erin Burnett, CNN

Secondly, the contract between Solaren and PG&E dissolved in 2015 — three years before the fires started — because they were never able to generate the financing for it.

Not at all," responds Greene angrily. "Listen, I'm a Christian. I support Israel. I am one of the most pro-Israel voters in Congress. So why don't you judge me by those things instead of twisting and turning what you think I was writing in some 2018 Facebook posts?"

In the post, which has now been deleted, Greene implied that the Rothschilds, a wealthy Jewish banking family frequently referred to in anti-Semitic conspiracy theories, PG&E (Pacific Gas and Electric), space solar power company Solaren, and California officials all had a hand in profiting from the fires. pretty hilarious that marjorie taylor greene thinks any jewish mother would ever allow her child to go to space— Jess (@jesstweetss) January 29, 2021

Next, “Crazy Ex Girlfriend” co-creator and star Rachel Bloom made us LOL, literally OL, with this video clip poking fun at the scramble to write a bunch of parody songs inspired by “Jewish Space Lasers.” But now that you do know, now that you've been told ..." says the reporter before being cut off by a supporter who said people don't care. You can see Byford’s analysis at work in the most popular right-wing conspiracy theory in America today: QAnon.

This seems to be how Mary Ann Mendoza, a hardline anti-immigration advocate scheduled to speak at the 2020 RNC, ended up tweeting a copy of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion approvingly: by retweeting a thread from a QAnon enthusiast who had woven anti-Semitism into the Q canon. The UK recently witnessed how seamlessly various manifestations of antisemitism flowed from the fringes of a political party into the centre. That was, of course, from the left of the political spectrum. One has to wonder, if after the embrace Greene has received from her colleagues, we will not witness the same thing in the Republican party. This time it will come from the right. Both give witness to the ubiquitousness of antisemitism. It has no political favourites. It’s sort of like, you have a different interpretation of the same blues song. You’re not going to sue the guy who’s also covering the song, because it’s not like either one of you wrote it. The Rothschild family has featured heavily in anti-Semitic conspiracy theories since at least the 19th century. Anti-Semites have generally updated the theory by replacing the Rothschilds with George Soros, a more contemporary and plausible-seeming mastermind for a global conspiracy to spread left-wing ideology. Greene’s version has instead updated the theory by giving the Rothschilds possession of a secret, powerful space laser.

Every act of prejudicial physical violence begins with words. Greene has provided an endless array of such words. Her Republican colleagues, rather than stand and applaud, should recognise that and act upon it. There are people who spread hatred and prejudice and there are those who enable the spread of hatred and prejudice. Not just Greene, but also the Republicans who have failed to condemn her are enablers. They will ultimately bear responsibility for the consequences.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment