276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wales Dragon Football Style Yellow Bucket Hat [wa168]

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Dave Owens (26 June 2021). "How one shop in Bala kitted out the Welsh football nation". Nation.Cymru . Retrieved 20 November 2022.

It's been really inspiring, and my kids keep playing it! The support has floored me, it's welled me up. I've had so much frustration in recent years so I can identify with the national team because I know what it's like to be on the losing side". Zlatan Ibrahimovic getting his ultra on at the San Siro. Photograph: Spada/AP RECOMMENDED LISTENINGIn short, it’s become nothing short of a grassroots cultural movement, redolent of tribes of yore such as punk, mod and skinhead, where dearly held ideas and fashion make for an intoxicating brew. For the future, the music and football fan is keen to release a vinyl album, featuring Welsh bands singing in Welsh and English, including a very special guest. You’ve always got to keep thinking ahead because what I’ve found is that people start copying what you do. If you don’t think one step ahead you get left behind. To underline the Together Stronger mantra it’s amusing and startling to witness former football hooligans clad in a Wales shirt, when previously they would have been horrified to be classed a shirt wearer, they’ve totally bought into the prevailing integrating ethos. Given the first instalment gave us a thrashing, a tactical mishap, blistering hot schadenfreude, a memorable quote and thus so many talking points, there is only one way to refer to the matchups of Graham Potter’s Chelsea and some bloke’s Brighton, from now on: El Guardianistico” – Jon Millard.

The hats also offer a practical element for fans as Tim explained: “It keeps the sun away from you, from your head. Especially if you have not got much hair, it offers a bit of protection as well.” a b c David Owens (8 December 2017). "The heartbreak and joy behind the rise of Welsh football clothing label Spirit Of 58". Wales Online . Retrieved 19 November 2022. Euro 2020 headlines as Man Utd star dubbed 'dangerous', Pogba makes 'nibble' claim and Gary Neville calls for Wales duo to step up While not quite achieving the same visitor figures of nearby Snowdonia National Park, Siop SO58 on the main High Street has nevertheless become something of an unlikely tourist attraction, luring football-loving visitors from as far afield as New Zealand and America to visit this unique store. Up the road at Bala Town F.C, one of the oldest football clubs in Wales, there is more excitement brewing.I started supporting Wrexham when my dad took me to my first match aged nine, and music, football and fashion have always gone hand in hand. He encouraged me every step of the way with Spirit Of 58 and was very proud of what I had achieved. He passed away two years before the Euros, so he didn’t see the growth in a big way, but he always took a big interest and was always asking me what the next design was. The SO58 founder also reveals that he actually thought about giving everything up when his dad became ill. Believe it or not two days previous to him passing away the Maradona t-shirts arrived in the shop,” he says. “They flew out and I’ve got another batch coming in this week because people keep asking for them.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment