276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Halo Encyclopedia

£23.995£47.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Take a trip into the world of Halo and discover everything you ever wanted to know about the characters, weapons, vehicles, equipment and locations from Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Wars and Halo 3: ODST. The brief exchange is present in the books opening and closing pages, and details Revendicate's wishes to enter information into the Absolute Record in the wake of The Harbinger's defeat as depicted in Halo Infinite. Sin duda, uno de los mejores productos que un fan de Halo puede tener, la Enciclopedia abarca esos pequeños y grandes detalles que tanto en las novelas como en los juegos, se ocultan. Just before that moment I've never even touched an Xbox controller, I just couldn't believe that Microsoft's black box could produce a better experience than SEGA with its Dreamcast or Sony with its Playstation 2. Representing two decades of storytelling, the largest and most comprehensive official guide to the Halo universe ever to be created—the new Halo Encyclopedia—has finally been released into the wild.

I think the best way to sum this up is that if you are a hardcore fan of the series who has read all of the books and knows about every aspect of the halo universe then this book wont tell you anything new but if you are new to the series, perhaps if youve only played one or two of the games and you want to learn some more about the whole of the halo universe then this is an absolutely fantastic book as itll teach you loads of good quality information without boring you or anything. It's very entertaining to learn more about this fictional story and so much detail has been put in it.There is a lot of information contained in the 488 pages and so my only criticism of this book is the lack of an index! Below is an online companion resource for the new Halo Encyclopedia—a brief, high-level glossary to help you navigate some of the names, terms, and acronyms that populate the universe’s lexicon. Halo Encyclopedia is a love letter to one of the best story's ever, the book has an excellent overall quality: good format, sturdy feel, nicely written and illustrated with amazing detail.

Take a trip into the world of Halo and discover everything you ever wanted to know about the characters, weapons, vehicles, equipment and locations from Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo WARS and Halo 3 ODST. Discover all about the Covenant - its history and religion - as well as the Forerunners, Flood and much more.

The Halo Encyclopedia Deluxe Edition holds some of the Halo universe's greatest secrets, which is why it is contained within a Forerunner cylix--a device that holds their civilization's greatest secrets! The UNSC Herodotus is said to be destroyed by a energy projector in the battle of Sigma Octanus IV when actually destroyed in the assault on Reach. And whether you are totally new to Halo or perhaps coming back after some time, we know that with the release of Halo Infinite, many folks may be unfamiliar with some of the terminology we’ve accrued over the past twenty years.

On pages 136 and 180, the Halo 5: Guardians chaingun is referred to as the M49 Vulcan, while on page 170 it is named as the M250 heavy machine gun.That same day I bought myself an Xbox and in the weeks and months and eventually the years that followed Halo became my favorite game franchise. If a fan or new to the genre due to little chatter boxes raving about Halo, then do all a favour and get the book, it's a large read, view and introduction. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. an interesting, informative read full of stunning illustrations and diagrams sure to satisfy any 'Halo' aficionado. However, other reviewers stated that the book's images were often of poor quality and "seemed haphazardly thrown together.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment