276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LectroFan Evo - White Noise Machine and Non-Looping Fan Sounds with Sleep Timer (White)

£39.975£79.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can also manually rotate the machine’s outer ring to achieve tones ranging from a tabletop fan to an airplane-cabin rumble. Molti nostri clienti ci riferiscono di aver usato LectroFan per bloccare rumori distraenti e creare ambienti più tranquilli per le stanze dei loro bambini o neonati. The Classic sounds the same and costs a few dollars less, but it also retains the original, less ergonomic design. I started by testing the control buttons both in broad daylight and at bedtime, identifying the machines that were the most intuitive to use and the easiest to handle, even in the dark.

Some white noise machines, such as the Sound+Sleep, also offer real-world sounds like that of rain, river, and ocean waves. Brent’s 2021 sound-level test confirmed that this little machine has great range—from “almost nothing” to a maximum volume of 87 decibels (about as loud as a garbage disposal). In our most recent tests, where we kept the dBA levels to a moderate mid-40s to high ’50s, the EVO’s calmer ocean setting sufficiently diminished freeway noise; “cinnamon” (a slightly higher-pitched brown noise) smoothed out the hard edges of a hammer drill; and “champagne” (a touch lower pitched than white noise) drowned out party chitchat. But for grown-up use, you’d get better sound quality and options with the Sound+Sleep, or at least more sounds to choose from with the Yogasleep Duet. The Yogasleep Rohm, which blocked sound well in our tests, has 25 discreet volume levels that allow for precise adjustments.Ranging from “dark noise” (low-frequency brown noise) to “white noise” (high frequency), the EVO’s colored-noise settings sound like variations of low rumbles, rushing wind, or static—neither pleasant nor unpleasant. Un sonno migliore per i più piccoli può significare un sonno migliore per te, e una famiglia più felice.

However, the response is delayed and the buttons are crowded, making it a challenge to find what you need in the dark.The truth is, whether you’ll find a white noise machine helpful for sleep will depend on your preferences and circumstances. But really, the LectroFans are better known for the high-quality digital production of white noise and fan sounds – not nature sounds. I like ocean sounds a lot, but the ones on the EVO don’t sound very realistic, so I could do without them.

But beyond the hardware, you may or may not like your voice assistant’s particular rendition of ambient sounds. It’s too easy to accidentally tap the top to turn on the night-light, and if your touch inadvertently lingers on the button for too long, the machine will unleash sound when you might not want it to. There is a little “whoop” sound that lets you know when you’ve cycled all the way through and are starting over at the first sound. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Though the original design (the Yogasleep Dohm Classic, our former pick), is still available, we prefer the revised 2020 version even though it costs a few dollars more.

I’ve lived in Brooklyn for eight years, so you would think that I’d finally be able to fall asleep to the city’s sounds, but alas I am as noise-sensitive as ever.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment