276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Osprey Parsec Backpack Daypack

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It can be quite hard to choose between the two brands, especially if you have not encountered Fjällräven before, but I will do my best to help you decide between the two brands below.

The combination of nylon and polyester creates a lightweight yet super durable face that can withstand abrasion and daily use just as well as non-recycled materials. Between Fjällräven and Osprey, there are indeed important differences in functionality, service, and materials that I will get into. Compared to Fjallraven Kajka, the Osprey Osprey Aether is lighter with more adjustability but does not allow for the same maximal weight (maximum 27kg recommended) to be carried. The Osprey Exos is another very popular option with similar features but for shorter trips and with a very light frame. I’ve even used the 38-liter version for a 10-day hike without running out of space! Fjällräven Kanken vs Osprey Daylite

External Components

In my opinion, Fjällräven Kajka is clearly the superior choice here. The build quality is just superior and I have used mine for years now without any obvious wear and tear showing.

These materials are also bluesign® approved, ensuring that they are safe for the environment, consumers and workers involved in producing them, and GRS-certified (Global Recycling Standard) to verify the amount of recycled materials these fabrics contain. Combining the basics you need for a trip into town with space for a laptop plus accessories Osprey Parsec The main compartment can be accessed using a zip fastening that is easy to use and reliably secure. Inside is a built-in padded laptop sleeve that gives you the option to store a work or personal laptop and have reassurance it's well protected. The Osprey Aether is another popular model for when you’re going on extended trips while carrying massive loads across remote corners of the globe. It is very similar to their older Xenith model that it replaced from 2021 onwards.The Ospreys AirScape™ suspension system is indeed more technical and ergonomic, which combined with the lighter fabrics ( nylon and polyester) used, will likely be more pleasant for most people to carry.

We’ve reviewed other bags from Osprey, such as the METRON and the Tropos, and these two really have the most striking resemblance to the Radial—so much so that we even made a comparison video about it. They’re not the most minimalistic designs out there—far from it, actually. The Radial fully embraces all of the frills that come with its feature-rich design. With lines and curves that run across the bag’s body, it’s not minimalist, but it’s still a clean design in our eyes. Osprey Radial | The logo is front and center for everyone to see.

Currently popular on idealo

Shoulder straps are lightly padded for comfort and can be adjusted on either side. If you're in a hurry and don't have time to mess around putting the bag on, there's a grab handle at the top that allows you to grab it and run.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment