276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NETGEAR 10-Port PoE Gigabit Ethernet Smart Switch (GS110TP) - Managed, with 8 x PoE+ @ 55W, 2 x 1G SFP, Optional Insight Cloud Management, Desktop or Wall Mount, and Limited Lifetime Protection

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So, you want to improve your Wi-Fi signal and you keep hearing access points pop up all over the place as a solution. First name * Please enter your first name Please enter a valid First Name, the maximum length is 50 characters.

With multiple switches in the network, managing configurations on each switch and upgrading firmware becomes a big challenge. The browser interface includes built in context-sensitive help, which was helpful to consult as I made my way through the screens. These switches are the ideal solution even for the most advanced small and medium organizations looking for the best combination of features, performance, and value.Insgesamt hat der switch 1 tag seine Dienste verrichtet, dann hat er sukzessive einen Port nach dem anderen "link down" gesetzt. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. port authentication, rate limiting and IGMP snooping and many more, to provide businesses with networks that are geared for growth while ensuring performance and reliability. The ACL wizards on the GS110TP will guide even naïve users through the setup of access control and address filtering. The switch is also connected to a SonicWall TZ105 - again this works perfectly, segregating my wi-fi traffic into VLANs for better QoS management relating to guests and local users.

NETGEAR ProSupport for Business services are available to supplement your technical support and warranty entitlements. You can optionally manage the switch via SNMP, but there is no SSL or Telnet access for command line control. Fancy VoIP feature-phones with big color LCD screens might push up past the 5+ W that can be supplied on each port simultaneously. Why NETGEAR makes you do this, when even some consumer routers offer the option of switching to HTTPS without such a hassle, I don’t know.

The PoE timer can help turn off the PoE ports during certain times of the day so that your network can be more secure as well as energy-efficient.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment