276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NIVEA Soft Lips Gift Set for Her, Lip Balm Set Includes Original Care, Soft Rose, Strawberry Shine, & Pearly Shine Lip Balms, NIVEA Lip Balms in a Heart-Shaped Tin

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Every now and then you come across a beauty item that brings to an end years of searching for just the right product. For me, that was Carmex. My lips can edge on the dry side if I don't regularly use something to hydrate them and as well as feeling uncomfortable, it can make me look really drained, even if I don't feel it. Sol de Janerio is one of my favourite brands - though it is a little pricey, its products do what they say on the tin. In the case of its Brazilian Kiss Cupuaçu Lip Butter, that's leaving lips "looking smoother and feeling softer". NIVEA ORIGINAL CARE CARING LIP BALM 4.8G/5.5ml: Helianthus Annuus Hybrid Oil (Sunflower Oil), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Derivate), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower Oil), Lecithin (Sunflower Lecithin), Linalool, Citronellol, Citral, Aroma

With such a variety of skin care gift sets we are sure you will find the perfect gift that will put a smile on a special someone's face. We have small gift sets with a few little treats right the way through to fully indulgent pamper collections that contain a complete set of NIVEA skin care products. If there’s one thing I’ve always got in my bag, it's lip balm. I’ve grown used to having it with me and I’m really good at keeping on top of my lip care. Over 100 years ago, we invented modern skincare with NIVEA Creme. Today, millions of people all over the world, with every skin type, rely on the NIVEA brand. Whether you have normal skin, sensitive skin, or dry skin, NIVEA has products to suit your needs. Our researchers work extensively with different skin types and the different care requirements brought about by culture, gender and age. Thanks to this approach, we have developed numerous innovative skincare products over the past few decades – from deodorants to sunscreen products. We work with over 50 institutions around the world to ensure that our products are suitable for your skin. It lasts a long time - I usually buy two or three per year and I use it twice a day - so even though it's much more than I'd normally spend on a lip balm, it's well worth it in my opinion. I have used Nivea Pearly Shine Lip Balm for as long as I can remember, as it keeps my lips smooth and hydrated and is budget-friendly. Nivea is a brand I tend to reach for often, as its products are reliable and available at numerous shops.Where to buy: You can buy Sol de Janerio Brazilian Kiss Cupuaçu Lip Butter from LookFantastic, Cult Beauty, Feelunique, Space NK and more

Whether you're looking for an affordable gift for body skin care, face products, male grooming, or lip products we have it all.I am completely obsessed with this product. I put it on every evening after finishing my skincare routine and wake up with smooth, soft lips. I also put it on while I'm doing my makeup just to give my lips an extra boost of hydration. According to the product description for the Visibly Soft lip balm, it is “enriched with rich cocoa and Shea butters, plus a blend of four moisturising oils”. Carmex Lip Balm is available at Boots, Superdrug and other high street stores (Image: Liverpool Echo)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment