276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Barbie Camper, Doll Playset with 60 Accessories, 30-Inch-Slide and 7 Play Areas, Dream Camper, HCD46

£41.105£82.21Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Rolling wheels and a 2-seater cab inspire fun travel play -- load the RV up and push to get the story started

When they're ready to make a splash, kids can help their dolls climb the ladder, then send them down the slide and into the pool!When they’re ready to make a splash, kids can help their dolls climb the ladder, then send them down the slide and into the pool! A cool design and details - like sweet stripes, Barbie® logo details, silvery accents (on the grille and rolling wheels) - make road tripping so much fun! With 60 play pieces, it's never the same adventure twice. When imaginations explore, they'll find multiple play areas including a living room for lounging, a patio with a pool, a bathroom with a pop-up shower, a rooftop bedroom and a kitchen with everything they need to play out cooking fun.

With multiple transformations, 3 vehicles, 5 living spaces, 360-degree play and 60 accessories, the Barbie 3-in-1 DreamCamper encourages young minds to explore outdoor adventures and bring their travel dreams to life. They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.

Recently Viewed

By providing my child’s information, I certify that I am the parent or legal guardian of the child or that I have legal authority to submit the child’s information.

Rolling wheels and a 2-seater cab inspire fun travel play -- load the RV up and push to get the story started. When they arrive at their destination, kids can open the camper up to reveal a kitchen, dining area, sleeping area, bathroom, pool, slide, fire pit and more When they arrive at their destination, kids can open the camper up to reveal a kitchen, dining area, sleeping area, bathroom, pool, slide, fire pit and more. Battery-powered camper van vehicle with Barbie® colors & graphics for kids ages 3-7 years, max. weight 130 lb (59 kg), seats 2 With an exciting transformation and so many storytelling pieces, the Barbie® Dream Camper™ makes a great gift for young adventurers ages 3 to 7 years old.

Barbie Dream Camper: Price UK

Accessories include fishing gear, a picnic table with seating for 4, bathroom necessities, a sleeping bag, blankets and everything kids need to play out camping stories Hit the road to adventure with the Barbie® Dream Camper™ featuring an epic slide, 7 play areas and everything imaginations need to play out the ultimate camping trip!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment