276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AB Spirit Millionaire Lomani 3.3 oz EDT Spray For Men

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

All fragrances vary in strength and performance therefore we highly recommend you conduct your own testing to ensure optimal results.

it's such a complete turnaround from the disappointment of my experience with "Paco Rabanne - 1Million".Pros: Beautiful packaging, a lot of juice for the money, inexpensive, nice if you like a predominant musk scent, longevity is moderately good. Africa, Albania, American Samoa, Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Asia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Bermuda, Bosnia and Herzegovina, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Cayman Islands, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Estonia, Fiji, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gibraltar, Greece, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guernsey, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Jersey, Kiribati, Latvia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Micronesia, Middle East, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Montserrat, Nauru, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niue, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Portugal, Republic of Croatia, Reunion, Romania, Russian Federation, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South America, South East Asia, Spain, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Vanuatu, Vatican City State, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (U. Este perfume pra mim é delicioso, o seu jeito variado do One-Million, me faz curtir as notas de maça, laranja bergamota e um pouquinho de pimenta como se fosse esfumaçado ou defumado! A high grade fragrance oil suitable for making perfumes, eau de colognes, body sprays, soaps and creams etc.

In the opening I thought what is this because the opening was a bit much, but when it settled and the vanilla started peaking through some of the synthetic citrus smell I really enjoyed it. This is spicy, apple goodness but since it has a very masculine tone I feel uncomfortable wearing it.Even better with a Spicy-Vanilla underneath, I'm going to try it with my boozy-vanilla underneath on Thursday!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment