276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Brother P-Touch H101C Handheld Labelling Print Machine System + Tape + Batteries

£16.25£32.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Overall, the Brother P-Touch H101C handheld labeling printing machine system is a reliable, easy-to-use, and affordable option for those who need to label items regularly. With its portable size, comfortable keyboard, and range of features, it is an excellent choice for both personal and professional use. Super Bargain UK ltd is one of the best online store since 2012. We have a variety of items from household to Business related Products.

Brother H101C P-Touch Handheld Labelling Print Machine System Brother H101C P-Touch Handheld Labelling Print Machine System

hi there I have had one of these hand held printers that one was very good but this model is even better. Brother H101C. The H101C is easy to use and versatile. The H101C accepts tapes in sizes 3.5mm, 6mm, 9mm & 12mm. Several Fonts: Bold, Italic, Mirror, Vertical, Shadow Printing. H101CStarter Tape:- 12mm laminated tape. This is easily the best handheld printer on the market. Excellent value for money. It comes with duracell batteries, so ready to use. I have tried other printers but this one is the most economical to run, because you can get 8 meter cassette tapes which are easily available at low prices. Also a great variety of different colors of tape can be bought. There are so many different options to choose from in the settings that it can take a while to find them all. It is a fantastic quality machine. I've labelled everything up in the workshop, making things easy to find. Fully recommended in every way!!!so I would recommend this to any one. hi there I have had one of these hand held printers that one was very good but this model is even better. the print quality is very good its very clear and crisp you can use it for lots of different things . It has a large 12-charater LCE display, ABC and 123-style keyboard and is powered by 6 AAA batteries (includes) This is easily the best handheld printer on the market. Excellent value for money. It comes with duracell batteries, so ready to use. I have tried other printers but this one is the most economical to run, because you can get 8 meter cassette tapes which are easily available at low prices. Also a great variety of different colors of tape can be bought. There are so many different options to choose from in the settings that it can take a while to find them all. It is a fantastic quality machine. I've labelled everything up in the workshop, making things easy to find. Fully recommended in every way!!! This is easily the best handheld printer on the market. Excellent value for money. It comes with duracell batteries, so ready to use. I have tried other printers but this one is the most economical to run, because you can get 8 meter cassette tapes which are easily available at low prices. Also a great variety of different colors of tape can be bought. There are so many different options to choose from in the settings that it can take a while to find them all. It is a fantastic quality machine. I've labelled everything up in the workshop, making things easy to find. Fully recommended in every way!!!

Brother P-touch H101c Handheld Labelling Print Machine System

like labelling food in the fridge or freezer there is no end to use to label it is good value for the price. I found out about this product because there was one in the new office after I changed jobs. I found it so useful that I made sure to buy the exact same one for my dad for christmas. He had a really old one that you physically punched letters into the tape with after having to scroll a wheel around for each letter. Doing this digitally with the keyboard is so much faster and saves so much time. There are so many things that you find useful for labeling. I use it day-to-day for labeling all my personal stuff that I bring into the office, so it doesn't get mistaken for company equipment, but also for labeling ethernet cables that are in a rats nest, and faulty equipment etc. This is one of those things that you will find much more use for AFTER you have bought one and won't know you need it until you try it. Brother H101C is a Handheld Label Printer delivering crisp and detailed images and text with its 29 mm/second print speed. It includes a built-in label cutter with 10 auto label designs and over 170 symbols. In addition, this white printer comes with tape and batteries making it even more easy to use.

Brother P-Touch H101C Handheld Labelling Print Machine System | Tape | Batteries | Portable labelling printing machine system | Includes tape and batteries for convenient use | Compatible with various tape sizes up to 12mm Model Number: H101C. Manufacturer: Brother. Manufacturer Part Number: Brother. Easy to usefast printing (29mm/second)built-in label cutter10 auto label designsover 170 symbolsincludes 4M clear tapeuses 6 x AAA batteries (included). Choose from five sizes, nine type styles, underline and framing options and the flexibility of printing up to 2 lines of text This is the Brother P-Touch H101C handheld labelling print machine system complete with 4m label tape and 6 batteries. Portable electronic labeller featuring separate keypads - one numerical and one alphabetical.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment