276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Freederm Gel for Mild to Moderate Acne with Nicotinamide, Clinically Proven, Reduces Spot Size, Redness and Inflammation, 10g Tube

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

it's something i would only use on the under the skin spots though – it used to clear those nasty spots with no head up in a few days! I'mhopingthisisbecauseitgetsridofthespotsalreadytherebycleaningoutyourpores,andwhentheygotheywon'tcomeback! It doesn't do much in clearing the skin and not getting new spots but it does work and heal the spots that do come out. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Quinoderm is quite drying and they recommend it for the affected area as in major breakouts rather than single spots.

It’s an anti-inflammatory spot treatment that contains a unique active ingredient Nicotinamide, which has been proven to help get rid of inflamed spots. Please consult your doctor before taking any new product, particularly if you are already under medical care. The gel also offers a cooling effect to help soothe skin and provide relief from irritation after cleansing. When using on the face, take care to keep it away from the eyes and mucous membranes, including those of the nose and mouth. Freederm gel is an anti-inflammatory treatment for mild to moderate inflamed acne spots and pimples.I thought this was okay to begin with but then a day or 2 later it broke me out into horrible spots and my face was so red. When using Freederm on your face, take care to keep it away from your eyes and mucous membranes, including your nose and mouth.

It would have been good if I had an idea of how fast it would work before I bought the product, but I am deeply satisfied with the result. I used to get cystic acne at a certain time in the month and I would always get a few large under the skin spots. I've been using this product for about 3 weeks now, I followed the instructions precisely and it has made no difference at all!I was hoping to control that one zit on my face but ended up having many more instead, plus it made my skin horribly dry. The clear gel provides relief from cleansing while deeply nourishing the skin with vitamin B complex.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment