276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Alflorex Original – Daily Gut Health Probiotics - Contains Bifidobacterium Longum Bacterial Culture Strain 35624 – No Refrigeration Required - 30 Capsules

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She agreed it can cause the symptoms to worsen initially and suggested taking just a tiny dose and then gradually increasing. After 2 weeks I did start to see noticeable improvements, mainly in terms of bowel movements and the way I was able to eat larger meals without experiencing stomach cramps. People with compromised immune systems, venous catheters, recent surgery, acute pancreatitis or prolonged hospitalizations should avoid taking probiotics. The bloating I would usually feel after a larger meal felt less uncomfortable, but I wasn’t sure if this was just a placebo effect and you can’t really tell after 1 week alone anyway.

I have been using alflorex for the past year it has been such a help I am a cancer patient and suffer with diverticulitis which makes taking chemo tablets difficult I was very ill when I started my treatment but with the help of alflorex I can manage the side effects so much better now . I have done the elimination phase of the diet, ( which I kept to ), now waiting to see my dietitian in a couple of weeks for the reintroduction stage.Before I was officially diagnosed with IBS, I tried expensive supermarket probiotic drinks like Yakult and Actimel because I imagined they’d fix my tempestuous stomach. However, we are pleased to say that we are back up and running to the high levels that you would ordinarily get with us at PrecisionBiotics. If you’ve delved into the world of good bacterial strains, you’ve likely come across the term “microbiome. They’re usually added to yoghurts or taken as supplements, and are often described as ‘good’ or ‘friendly’ bacteria. I can't imagine the nausea and heartburn are being caused by the doc sod, so I'm inclined to attribute it to the Alflorex.

Only recently launched in the UK, the strain is known in the US as Align, where it is the number one probiotic recommended by gastroenterologists for the treatment of IBS. Too many targeted areas just over-runs the gut and creates more muscle spasms than normal (there’s more detailed information on the use of multiple strains here). Dear Carolyn, Thank you for taking your time to review our product, We are delighted to hear that they aid with your digestive problems.Some people experience an increase in gas, bloating, constipation or thirst when they start taking probiotics. Those at greatest risk for infection from probiotics include people with suppressed immune systems, prolonged hospitalizations, venous catheters or those who have undergone recent surgeries ( 45, 46, 47). I can honestly say since taking this tablet every night an hour before bed, I've not had any IBS pains at all, I've only been on the tablets 3 weeks, but normally in that 3 weeks, I would usually experience severe pain at least 3 to 5 times a week.

Starting a new habit is the easy part - sticking to it once the initial excitement has worn off is the hard part, which is usually after a few days (remember those New Year’s resolutions that don’t make it to the end of January?Usually associated with abdominal pain and spasms, errant bowel movements, bloating and wind, it’s most common in women and usually diagnosed between the ages of 20 and 30. If you have an existing health condition or a weakened immune system, you should talk to a doctor before taking any probiotic supplements. Those who experience these side effects may want to select a supplement that does not contain prebiotics ( 40).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment