276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Linsoul BLON BL-03 HiFi 10mm Carbon Diaphragm Dynamic Driver In-Ear Earphone IEM with 0.78mm 2pin Detachable Cable (Without mic, Brown)

£17.995£35.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I do not recommend the E3000 to be used on subways or in noisy environments, as outside noise gets in and affects the sound quality. Not to mention, some may boost the volume to overcome the external noise and this is surely not safe for long-term hearing health. Smooth operator? Smooth criminal? The keyword to describe the E3000 is “smooth”, as Santana would say! Comparisons The simple fact that I‌ would take so much time comparing the BL-03 an earphone that costs twice the price, and say that it may be better for some people, is a testament to how good it is. honestly, my bad that I accounted headphone zone for high standards in ensuring a quality product and after-sales.

balanced tuning. Couldn't find a single genre which does not sound good with this IEM. It reminds me of the TinnHIFI P1 Max Panda (Planar), very similar tuning. The E3000 are much harder to drive. Isolation on both sets are poor, but the BL-03 are a tinge better in isolation. Vs. HZSound Heart Mirror It has a good sub bass which I was never able to hear in the E10C this was very noticeable in grime songs. The BL-03 is comfortable for me, and the fit is right. Like any IEM‌, you have to find the right tips for a good seal in your ear. I was good with the standard medium tip in the box.The mids have a slightly forward presentation with an average weight. Articulation and clarity is great, instruments sound open and well-defined. However, there is a very slight bump somewhere in the upper mids that may sometimes give a hint of shoutiness but it is pretty minor and negligible most of the time. Much cleaner sound and a very nice soundstage compared to the E10C. It is very well balanced I can definitely hear tiny details in the music I would normally have missed. Most noticeable improvement were in Prog and Classical music. U SHAPED SOUND SIGNATURE: The BLON BL-03 earphones are designed with a smooth U-shaped sound signature that ensures a seamless transition between the lower, mid, and higher-end frequencies. This creates a clear and balanced sound that is free from any muddiness or overlapping, allowing for crisp sound reproduction. It’s probably also worth mentioning that there’s an option to buy these with a microphone, useful for pairing with a phone, or joining Zoom calls. The perfect pairing? Technical Specifications If the included cable didn’t cause me such severe fit issues, I would definitely be adding the BLON BL-03 to my Best IEMs list. However, since I personally really need to use this earphone with a 3rd-party cable it makes me wary of recommending it outright.

Spinfit CP145 also fits, but this has a wider bore so bass is less pronounced with it on in general.

1 YEAR WARRANTY

The BL-03 uses a single 10mm carbon-coated dynamic driver which gets away from the hybrid (Balanced Armature + Dynamic) configurations that are so popular these days. I like 10mm drivers because they are small enough to be fast and detailed, but big enough to produce a decent low end. At the top of each housing is a 2-pin QDC-type connector, similar to the connectors on the new KZ IEMs. I‌ dig these connectors because of the sleeve that protects and guides the pins as you plug them in. Forward sounding imaging, when I close my eyes I can visualise the band and vocalists in a small studio. No monetary compensation is/was involved before, during, and after the period of creation of this review. Alaina Castillo - Ocean Waves (Authorative bass, clean and clear. Great separation with sounds coming from all over. Vocals very forward and well detailed)

Customers are to bear the consequences and fees incurred, if the parcel was undelivered due to any of the following situation:Midrange notes are clean with a nice amount of body and sound natural. While there is some inherent warmth from the bass, the BL-03 never sounds congested or muddy. Male vocals have good density and richness without being too forward. Female vocals get some extra zing but aren’t shouty or grating. These buds have holographic and 3D soundstage and in my humble opinion, I dare say are a better listen when compared to higher priced iems that I own.

If we talk about its internal design, it is a dynamic dual driver, combining a 10mm driver with a carbon diaphragm and a 6mm driver with a very light diaphragm. The cavity is made of Zinc alloy and uses a 2Pin 0.78 connection. Despite all this, the tuning has not changed that much from that BL-03 or the later BL-05s. So it is not a sonic revolution, only the design is, but not so much of an ergonomic improvement. It will offend people who snobs at the BL-03’s humble 10mm Carbon Diaphragm and compares it with Hybrids, Tribids and Planar IEMs, and go as far as to label BL-03 as possessing subpar technicalities. Describing the sound quality of the BL-03s is easy, especially when you factor in the modest price: they sound fantastic. Now let’s break that down. Firstly, how these sound to you will certainly depend on how well you’re able to insert them in your own ears. The sweet spot is quite small, but once you hit it you’re rewarded with something really special, especially if you’ve never experienced IEMs before. On my BL-03 unit, it’s right side 0.78 2-pin connector is looser than the left, hence leading to sound imbalance on the right at times.The very short nozzle also means that they won’t go deep inside your ears and will therefore require larger eartips. This may be an issue for both comfort and isolation, as getting a good fit becomes quite difficult. Finding the right eartips may be challenging: in my personal case, I found it difficult to find eartips that provided good seal, as even the large foam tips I usually use proved too small. In the end, the best tips I found were the Dekoni Bulletz.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment