276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Authentic Karkar Oil 120 ml Traditionally made from Chad for Chebe Powder | Skin & Safe for All hair types - Straight | Wavy | Curly, Kinky, Thinning, Dry & Damage hair by Priddyfair Nutrition

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Make a paste out of your chebe powder by adding the ingredients of your choice, such as natural oils, perfumes and butters. You can leave Chebe on your hair for just an hour or for as long as you wish, but keep in mind that it stains, and it’s a little bit difficult to wash off completely if left for long.

KarKar oil is rich in antioxidants, which help to protect the skin and hair from environmental damage. It can help to protect against free radicals, which can cause premature aging, and can also protect against damage from UV radiation. How to Use KarKar Oil for Skin Apply your mixture to the hair and then add the chebe powder on top. Do this to all of your sections and make sure the powder is not touching the scalp. Triple Infused Organic Hair Oil with Rosemary Sage and Peppermint| Revitalize your scalp and encourage hair growth| for all hair typesYou can use KarKar oil on your hair as often as needed. However, it is recommended to use it at least once a week as a hair mask or hot oil treatment. 4. Can KarKar oil be used on colored hair? And that is what we sourced for and in no time, had it delivered to us, straight from Chad. At a huge cost of course. That is how we started selling Chebe powder and that is when I had a chance to try it on my hair as well. Which was late last year. And now, I am telling you my experience. Make sure to apply it from root to tip, avoiding the scalp. Massage and work the oil into your hair for absorption, section by section.

Lately, everyone has been curious about how to use chebe powder for hair growth. We have compiled our favourite methods that will make your hair strong, healthy, soft and moisturised, and you will be able to grow it out like you have always wanted. Join us, as we discuss the most efficient and effective ways of using this natural remedy. Photo: nairaland.comStep 2: Divide your hair into sections and apply the mixture to clean, damp hair avoiding the scalp. Make sure to distribute evenly.

As briefly mentioned before, Chebe Powder is especially effective when combined with other Chebe products, since they fortify the beneficial qualities of the ingredients contained in each product. Here are the effects you can achieve with each combination. KarKar oil can be used in a variety of ways to enhance the health and appearance of the skin. Here are some ways to use KarKar oil for skin: 1. Moisturizer As for the fake and original difference. My dear, they look alike so you can’t easily differentiate them If you’re using it to style your hair- I suggest you handle it like your regular hair products, but make sure you do not use too much it and, most importantly, NEVER allow the product to touch your scalp. Sesame oil: Sesame oil is a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin E, which is essential for hair health.

Required Cookies & Technologies

That’s it for my post on Chebe powder and Karkar oil for hair growth. I hope you found the post helpful. Our chebe hair products are expertly handcrafted in the USA and contain the finest natural ingredients from the rich soils of Africa to give you the results your hair craves. Chebeauty products will retain hair moisture, promote healthy growth, repair damaged hair and restore the natural beauty of your hair. Some people say that chebe powder can damage the scalp. Most people who we have seen or read from say that using chebe helps their scalp. Karkar oil definitely helps to protect the scalp from any possible damage, so using chebe and Karkar together, makes sure that you are protected this way. As months went on, some clients started bringing it with them to the salon to have their hair braided after applying it. That is when I managed to see, feel and even smell Chebe for the first time. These clients also told us of the amazing results that they were getting since thy started using it and that aroused my interest even more. Their hair looked super healthy. Although some of the hair was quite tangled and I blame that on how they were applying it to their hair, all in all, the Chebe powdered hair looked strong and healthy. I had to try this Chebe powder thing. And I did. To be precise, you can use Chebe Powder & Karkar Oil once or twice a week or 4 times a month. Remember that how often you use it depends on why you’re using it and how you’re using it.

First, you have to transfer some of the powder into the empty container and then pour some of the oil and stir.It can also be used concurrently with chebe powder like the women in Chad do it, applying water, then the karkar oil and lastly chebe powder and that is repeated until the section is saturated with the oil and chebe powder before putting it into a tight braid. This process is quite messy and may leave the chebe powder showing so much on the hair. You can either wear a wig or a wrap/doek to cover the hair. The process can then be repeated after every 5 days without washing the hair. This I failed to do though because I always wash my hair weekly. However, it turns out there are some other women in Chad who do wash their hair monthly and that at least I could manage. Karkar and Chebe Powder mix

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment