276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Three Wetting Adventures : Lily's Adventures: parts 1-3 (Very British Omorashi stories)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sasha thought she could control her instincts around Anne while she was in heat. That was before she realized what Anne was like in rut. Oh god, oh god, oh god, I'm going to wet myself... I can't hold it, I can't, oh god, it's coming, it's coming, oh, oh no, no no, oh god... Where all drawings, stories, poems, and pretty much any creative work without omorashi goes. But again, keep it classy, and no nudity.

Oh yeah reading is great, I want to encourage my daughter to read as much as possible," Stacy said very subtly pressing her legs together as she tried to ignore the overwhelming feeling in her bladder. "Ashley get over here!" Stacy said as she waved her daughter over. "Excuse me I really need to take care of something," Stacy said as she slowly started walking over towards Ashley motioning for her to come over. Ashley if you're going to throw a tantrum mommy is not going to buy you that book at all," Stacy said staring daggers at the bathroom door which was only a few inches away. She could see that Ashley was beginning to sniffle and looked like she was about to scream. "Okay Ashley I will buy you the book, just please do not have a tantrum right now." or; Billy's gotta go. Steve's not gonna let him. Language: English Words: 9,158 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 44 Kudos: 246 Bookmarks: 35 Hits: 4,689I try my hardest to think of anything besides peeing all over myself. I try to think about puppies, school, everything but my attempts of distractions are short-lived. Oh wait, there's one more thing. I'm surprised I haven't already been thinking about this. Cody. The world's most beautiful man that has ever walked the face of this earth. His skin is a beautiful creamy caramel chocolate colour and he is clean shaven all the time. His hair sits upright and perfectly all the time. His eyes are a dark brown and he has a beautifully chiselled stomach that comes down to a perfect V-line. It's not long before I place us both in my favourite fantasy. We're in the sectioned off, communal showers. We're both deeply engaged in a conversation about something that doesn't even matter and a little sweaty from returning from PE. Most kids don't bother showering after PE so it's just us two. We both begin to undress as our conversation progresses. He reveals his beautiful chest and I reveal mine. I can see a hint of his treasure through an outline of his sligtly too tight gym pants. He reaches to pull down his clingy gym shorts but then he stops. He stops our conversation, hands clamped at his waistband. It was like any ordinary Sunday. He got up, did his morning routine, and found himself sitting at his desk in front of his computer. The only difference about this Sunday in particular was that Billy had done all his chores the night before. That, and the fact that he purposely skipped one step in his morning routine—one that he was already beginning to feel the effects of as he listened to the dial up sounds pair with his loudly brewing coffee, slowly dripping into the pot.

It becomes apparent that the Tower's resident teenager has some... aiming issues. It falls to Tony to solve them. You do so know what the answer is,' Will scolds me. 'No Dale, seriously, what's wrong I'm really worried?' Ashley do you have to keep jumping up and down like that," Stacy said as all of that motion was not making things any easier on her bladder. Sorry to those of you who prefer female desperation, this happens to be male. I'm not too sure which I prefer myself, I just know it's much harder (at least for me) to find male desperation (especially photos).I think that I have to go to the bathroom too mom, looking at my book about the oceans kind of made me need to go," Ashley said. I just pissed myself in front of everyone. I was so close to the bathroom and then something that I had always wished to happen to someone else had happened to me. I stand there saturated, not knowing what to do. I continue to picture myself standing there against the wall. I make my imaginary vessel nod and Cody makes his way towards me. He is uneasy and his breathing is shaky. He is clearly nervous. Ashley started running up and down the aisle and Stacy knew that she didn't have the energy to chase her daughter like that with the full content of her bladder. Ashley come over here, mommy needs you to come over here right now," Stacy said sort of tiptoeing over trying to ignore the overwhelming feeling in her bladder.

Wow I really need a bathroom bad," Stacy said as she started looking around when she noticed that her daughter Ashley had disappeared. "Ashley where are you?" Language: English Words: 26 Chapters: 241/? Comments: 1,164 Kudos: 6,600 Bookmarks: 371 Hits: 714,498 Stacy stood there as Ashley started humming her toilet song and she could hear the other toilets in the stalls next to her flushing several times before finally Ashley was done.Will says, trying to arise a laugh from me but he gets offended after I remain silent. His playful smile turns into a passive aggressive frown. Now I feel bad. I try to tell him I'm sorry but he ignores me. Do you promise?" Ashley said, and Stacy couldn't believe that she was negotiating with her daughter just because her bladder was ready to explode. It's not just Saturdays at 6 pm anymore, it's any day, any time. Nicholas and Vash explore their relationship, their families, and their lives, all while getting deeper into the BDSM lifestyle. Series Do you think maybe you could hold it," Stacy said her eyes practically becoming watery with tears as Ashley sat on the toilet frowning and shaking her head. "Okay but please try to hurry up, mommy really needs the toilet very badly." Okay Ashley hurry up so mommy can go to the toilet now," Stacy said practically ready to rip her daughter off the toilet.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment