276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pyramid America Ferris Buellers Day Off Leisure Rules One Mans Struggle To Take It Easy Comedy Movie Cool Wall Decor Art Print Poster 60x90

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Struggles are a necessity in life. No one really wants to struggle, but without it we may not attain our full potential as humans [3] . Here are some quotes about struggles in life and the numerous benefits of them: Cameron has never been in love - at least, nobody's ever been in love with him. If things don't change for him, he's gonna marry the first girl he lays, and she's gonna treat him like shit, because she will have given him what he has built up in his mind as the end-all, be-all of human existence. She won't respect him, 'cause you can't respect somebody who kisses your ass. It just doesn't work. This one is absolutely amazing! Combine it with Healing Trees, Calm Ocean, and set all three to animate and you're in for a truly relaxing experience, unlike any other. This is also a great pairing with In Utero.

Our family is a circle of strength and love. With every birth and union, it grows. Every crisis faced together makes the circle stronger.” -Quote Master Do not kid yourself, a conflict is never about the surface issue. It’s about ones unsaid, untreated, and unhealed wounds.” -Quote Addict It's really cool to mix and match on this generator because it's so varied. Fits so many moods for me. This is soft, mellow, and atmospheric while also having an energy to it. It really helps me get in the zone at work. This is really lovely! Energizing and relaxing at the same time! I can only hope myNoise has more psychedelic sounds in store for us.

What Is Struggle?

Combined with the vocals of In The Sky, this already wonderful instrumental is transformed into a truly enlightening experience. Turned on these settings while taking a walk - I felt so in tune with the world. All my senses were heightened, but in a very pleasant way. The wind on my skin, the drink in my hand, even the cars passing by felt amazing. This one has easily made it to my favourite list, but just a word of warning, don't listen to this for the last half an hour before work. You will be late.

Extremely soothing & useful while doing boring work. Makes the process a whole lot less tedious without being distracting. Reminds me of Subnautica, btw.

More Tips on Getting Through Struggles

Turning off the leftmost five sliders and the rightmost one leaves you with a pretty cool ambient sort of thing. Sure, it may not have any therapeutical effects, but it does sound cool.

There is only one way to avoid criticism: Do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” -Elbert HubbardThis feels like I'm in a action movie and creating the plan to do the "big thing" with my allies. So awesome and helps me focusing since I love listening to music but music with words ditracts me while I study.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment