276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Khadlaj Hareem Al Sultan Gold - Concentrated Perfume Oil (35ml)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It is a lot of music for little money :-) Unbelievable holder, suitable for cold autumn weather, improved my mood, I find it on the beach with a bowl of tropical fruits, it brings me memories of summer, which I like now. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Also interesting to me is this fragrance's versatility — at first, it may seem like this perfume would be strictly for daytime, but the dry down also works for nighttime. The inviting, warm and spicy scent is the fusion of cinnamon and pepper as top notes and intertwining with heart notes of osmanthus, tobacco leaf, frankincense, and labdanum.

Make sure you are getting it from a reliable source to not get a fake, as this far blew my expectations out of the water! Amber gives the perfume a warm and rich base, while the jasmine with its sweet, exotic character forms the fragrance's heart.This exquisite fragrance is a harmonious blend of fresh and enticing notes that will leave a lasting impression. The edp spray leaves an oil sheen where sprayed indicative of high fragrance oil concentration, which is a good thing. That could be good for work but generally, I like to smell my perfume in the air around me, not just right up close to my skin.

Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. The sandalwood gives the fragrance a creamy, almost milky sweetness that harmonises beautifully with patchouli's earthy, slightly mystical aroma. With its irresistible blend of notes, this fragrance is more than just a perfume – it's a declaration of your allure, style, and confidence. Auf Grund des Hypes bezüglich dieses Produktes, habe ich mehr erwartet, muss aber gestehen, dass es wirklich gut ist auf der Haut meiner Tochter sogar noch besser! But it's perfect for days when you're just spending time with friends, running errands, or doing some sort of outdoor activity.The creamy ylang-ylang in harmony with the peach creates a seductive tenderness, which is also complemented by several honeycombs and raspberries. It is similar to the scent of 1991, which was a hit of that time by Givenchy - AMARIGE, but the one of those years, not the one that present. Hareem Al Sultan Eau de Parfum by Ard Al Zaafaran is a flowery and fruity Gourmand fragrance for women and men.

Inspired by the viral sensation on TikTok, this perfume oil captures the essence of timeless elegance and modern allure, making it the must-have fragrance for those who crave a touch of opulence in their daily lives.r/fragrance is an inclusive, adult community for discussing finished retail perfumes and other scented personal and home-care products. I can't really perceive chocolat, on my skin I get vanilla and praline, with some floral notes and big dose of OUD. I didn’t use it at all for a awhile and recently was going camping and spending hot days on the beach and brought it along. I'll need to test it again by applying it more generously and pairing it with the perfume it came with to see how much the longevity will improve. While we can't be held responsible for courier delays, your money is safe with us, and we work diligently to ensure swift deliveries.

These middle notes create an enchanting olfactory experience, reminiscent of an evening stroll through a lush, fragrant garden. This is immediately quite strong but quiets down very quickly to the point I can't smell it without putting my nose to where I applied it. Perfumes with natural ingredients often smell different in batches based on the source of the ingredients, while synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and lasts longer. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. But I'm afraid the opening is too soapy and not as sweet as promised, and then after a short while it just turns in to pure amber on me.Its enchanting blend of citrus, nectarine, jasmine, gardenia, and woody, musky, and ambery undertones will inspire confidence and leave a trail of allure wherever you go. Hareem al Sultan Blue" by Khadlaj Perfumes is a versatile unisex perfume oil that effortlessly bridges the gap between day and night, making it the perfect companion for any occasion. Patchouli rounds out the base, leaving a lingering trail of earthy allure that ensures a lasting impact. Amber weaves through, lending a warm and sensual depth that captivates the senses and leaves an unforgettable impression. After a few hours, the lily appears unexpectedly, or rather just a hint that it will not disturb its gravity.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment