276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Issey Miyake Leau Dissey For Men 6.7 oz EDT Spray

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A middle note is spicy and woody: nutmeg and water lily are an exciting and unexpected accord in this composition. Colours of the flacons - light grey and dark grey colour of asphalt make an impression of a union of water and concrete. A flowery citrus scent with moderate longevity and silage… better than most citrus scents that I’ve come across.

Saying that this isn't a nostalgia fragrance for me either, I've only owned it for a few years (although had been wanting to purchase it for a while before-my ex GF hated it though! I recently picked up a new bottle, and indeed it falls a slightly short of the original and feels more synthetic, but it's still an absolutely fantastic scent that soothes any nose that has the pleasure of sniffing it. I see a lot of people classing it as a summer scent but I've a feeling it would give me a headache on a humid summer day. Easy to wear fragrance that I have recently been reaching for more frequently and also a great gym fragrance.

So much going on in this it’s hard to unfold it but the result is timeless and clean in a masterful way. There's no hint the fragrance was created back in 1993 (in fact it reminds me of The Shard - sideways on it's actually triangular). LOL, I suppose that I went a little overboard, but the new formulation, or at least this particular bottle is weaker. I would definitely still feel comfortable wearing it nowadays, and prefer it to its rivals, Cool Water, AdG etc.

This has vibes of an expensive hotel room's bathroom, very fresh slightly camphor-ish, in the air it is uplifting and energetic, very sharp Yuzu slightly bitter screams out from skin, that's balanced so well with the other fresh notes, the florals and herbaceous notes are subtle and subdued, this is almost like a fresh cocktail, lasts for about 4 hours in high heat which isn't too bad, there's quality here, perfect day casual refreshing scent that deserves to be re-sprayed in the day to keep you going. This is his signature scent and so it was probably the first fragrance I have ever smelled and every time I smell it, It just gives me comfort and homey vibes thanks to that. I only got a small sample vial so I don't have much to say about performance, but the scent itself is elegant due to the citrus and florals, but balanced by the hint of spice keeping it masculine. The essence of this fragrance is still there and what it embodies but, I can’t deny that it isn’t as long lasting as those bottles from over 25 years ago.

Best in summer, but I live in a place that has cold winters, and this does a nice job cutting through that cold. But I like the excitement of not knowing exactly what to expect; it's like Christmas when these juices arrive in the mail. NOTE: As a seller, you are solely responsible for the legitimacy of the product, and its images and descriptions. Here at allbeauty there are certain fragrances we all know (even the Accounts department and the mobile Coffee Man) and Issey Miyake L'Eau is one of The Chosen Few. If an angry driver swearing at you at the intersection wears this perfume, the universe will fall apart.

Infact it smells as if Ck one, L Dissey, and Aqua di gio were all made in the same room and on the same day lol. I wish I could say, "good, but not for sensitive skin," or something, but it's not a case where my skin is sensitive; this baby just comes on way too strong. I didn't want to wear it but it was early in the relationship and I didn't want to seem ungrateful or, bring up the story about the first bottle and the first girlfriend as an excuse to refuse. Read about this perfume in other languages: Deutsch, Español, Français, Čeština, Italiano, Русский, Polski, Português, Ελληνικά, 汉语, Nederlands, Srpski, Română, العربية, Українська, Монгол, עברית. I don't completely agree with the fragrance notes applied to this one as I'm getting more of a warm spicy note over citrus.To prolong the trail of the fragrance, we recommend using the products in the range such as shower gels, body lotions or deodorants. For example, some top note citrus scents smell stronger immediately upon application, while a lavender middle note may be sensed after some time from application as the top note evaporates. Please read the full reviews and consider your own needs and preferences before making a purchasing decision.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment