276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Al-Quran Al-Kareem Maqdis Word-By-Word Translation & Color Coded Tajweed (Arabic-English)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Fourthly, our honorable Messenger (PBUH) linked al-Aqsa Mosque to the rituals of pilgrimage to Makkah (i.e., hajj and umra): “Whoever commences pilgrimage from al-Aqsa Mosque, all his past sins will be forgiven.” 8 Related by Abu Dawud in his Sunan on behalf of Um Salama, the mother of the believers (the Prophet’s spouse), may Allah be pleased with her. This tradition is also related by Ibn Maja in his Sunan with different wording (version). Al-Quran Al-Kareem Maqdis is a ' word-by-word' translation learning method, where every word and sentence is coloured differently, in Arabic and English. Every word has been translated literally so that the reader can understand their individual meaning. However, not all literal translation represents the exact meaning of the word since the Qur'an uses varied Arabic language style and sometimes metaphor.

Thirdly, the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) prompts Muslims to visit the blessed al-Aqsa Mosque with the intent of worship and his traditions tie it up with al-Haram Mosque in Makkah and al-Nabawi Mosque in Madinah. He said: “Travelling is prompted only to three mosques: al-Haram Mosque, my Mosque (al-Nabawi) which is this, and al-Aqsa Mosque.” In another version of this hadith, he said: “…al-Aqsa Mosque and my Mosque which is this.” 7 See, Tafsir al-Maraghi, 2nd Edition, pp. 9-10; M. al-Khudari, Nur al-Yaqin fi Sirat Sayyid al-Mursalin, p. 105. This account is related by al-Bukhari, Muslim, Ahmad ibn Hanbal, Abu Dawud, Ibn Maja, al-Tirmidhi, and al-Nasai on the authority of the great companion al-Bara’ ibn ‘Azib, may Allah be pleased with him. al-Walid bin al-Mughirah (a polytheist) came to the Messenger of Allah. The Messenger of Allah recited the Qur'an to him, and al-Walid seemed to become affected and softened by it. Abu Jahl came to know of this, so, he came to al-Walid and said: "Don't you see that your people are collecting charity for you?" The 30th and last section of the Qur’an is probably the most widely read and memorized of all the parts of the Qur’an, containing as it does, many short chapters which are easy to commit to memory. This explanation and commentary of those chapters will help you understand their full meaning and importance. We have seen thee [O Prophet] often turn thy face towards heaven [for guidance]: and now We shall indeed make thee turn in prayer in a direction which will fulfill thy desire. Turn, then, thy face towards al-Haram Mosque; and wherever you all may be, turn your faces towards it [in prayer]. And, verily, those who have been vouchsafed revelation aforetime know well that this [commandment] comes in truth from their Sustainer; and Allah is not unaware of what they do. 5 Qur’an, 2:144.turn your faces (in prayer) in that direction.) meaning, its direction. The Jews did not like this change and said, "What made them change the Qiblah that they used to face (meaning Jerusalem)" Allah revealed: Every word in the Quran was translated literally so that the reader could understand the meaning of every single word. It needs to be remembered that not all literal translation represents the exact meaning of the word since the Quran uses varied Arabic language style and sometimes metaphor. Another book which is excellent and is highly recommended on this topic is 'The History of the Qur'anic Text from Revelation to Compilation : A Comparative Study with the Old and New Testaments' by Muhammad Mustafa al-Azami.

None who is experiencing difficulty employs it except that Allah would relieve him of his difficulty' Accordingly, to understand the full or intended meaning of the word or the verse, Muhsin Khan's the Holy Quran Translation had been included in this edition. However, to comprehend more of the meaning of the Quran, reading the commentary of the Quran from trusted scholars would be necessary. Excellent ! Returned as I also bought dame mushaf in smaller print and decided to keep smaller print of same mushaf as easier to carry. Fifthly, the residents of the city of al-Quds are eligible for the reward of frontier guardians in the cause of Allah, as they are in a continuous worship according to the prophetic tradition: This listing is for a New MEDIUM Mushaf B5 size Noble Quran with word for word and full translation. It measures 17.5cm X 25cm , a perfect size, half way in between the compact A5 ( Noble) and the large A4 ( Maqdis)I am so so grateful that I was told about this book. After buying it, I was able to read Quran and actually understand it. I no longer felt that I was reading letters without my heart being engaged to our Creator's verses. I recommend this to everyone who can read Arabic but struggles with understanding the actual words. May Allah SWT bless all who put effort into making and sharing this book.

Every word in this beautiful Quran was translated so that readers can understand every single word or phrase. Firstly, the city of al-Quds was the first qibla of the Muslims. According to the most likely accounts, 4 See, Tafsir al-Maraghi, 2nd Edition, pp. 9-10; M. al-Khudari, Nur al-Yaqin fi Sirat Sayyid al-Mursalin, p. 105. This account is related by al-Bukhari, Muslim, Ahmad ibn Hanbal, Abu Dawud, Ibn Maja, al-Tirmidhi, and al-Nasai on the authority of the great companion al-Bara’ ibn ‘Azib, may Allah be pleased with him. This tradition is related by Ahmad ibn Hanbal, Abu Dawud, Ibn Maja, and al-Bayhaqi as sound tradition (Musnad Ahmad, Vol. 6, p. 463; Ibn Maja, hadith No. 1407). The Prophet’s clause was: “present it with oil to light up its lamps”, which signifies constructing, maintaining the place and donating for that purpose.Imam Ahmad reported that `A'ishah (the Prophet's wife) said that Allah's Messenger ﷺ said about the People of the Scripture (Jews and Christians): The Qur'an is the revelation of Allah's Own Words for the guidance of His creatures. Since the Qur'an is the primary source of Islamic teachings, the correct understanding for the Qur'an is necessary for every Muslim. The Tafsir of Ibn Kathir is among the most renowned and accepted explanation of the Qur'an in the entire world. In it one finds the best presentation of Hadiths, history, and scholarly commentary. Finally, light green is utilized for "Idghaam Meem Saakan," or the complete assimilation of the noon sakinah. The Character of the Bearers and People of the Qur'an discusses the required manners and character of those who preserve, recite and believe in the Qur'an, thus including all Muslims in general. The book is divided into ten chapters. Most of the material is of two types: quotations and admonitions.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment