276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KUNITSA CO. Reading Journal. Book Journal for Book Lovers & Readers. Review and Track Your Reading (Green) - 52 book reviews

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This reading journal worksheet includes every detail you should record about the book you’ve just read. Organize your reading thoughts in this easy-to-carry, spiral book with a leather cover and pen loop. I designed this Reading Journal so that you can highlight, color, and record as much information as you need or want to record.

This digital journal is super affordable and was created for use with an annotation app such as Goodnotes, Notability or XODO on an iPad or tablet with a pencil or stylus. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

If you’re going to be printing in color, I really recommend investing in an HP Instant Ink-compatible printer. The quality of the finished product is amazing! If you don’t need a color printer, I highly recommend a laser printer like the Brother L23 Series. You will save hundreds on ink. You can also get a color laser printer which I would LOVE to have! Although this is not a printable journal spread, it is the perfect option for those who do not like to put in so much time and effort into a reading journal. Book Review Template, Digital Reading Journal for Goodnote, Neutral Minimalist Planner Template, Printable Journal Template, for iPad Which brings us to keeping a book journal: the subject of this post. Alice’s reading journal from The Geeky Burrow. What are the Benefits of a Reading Journal? Watercolor Floral Hardcover Journal, Floral Notebook, Botanical Notebook, Lined Writing Journal, Gift Idea, Gift For Her, Gift For Women,

Embrace the freedom of organization & explore the endless possibilities with your new planner today! 📚🖇️Alternatively, if you prefer a professional touch, you can take your planner to a local printer like Staples, and they will expertly bind it for you. An entire collection of novels from favorite authors (i.e. Read the entire work of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle) Thanks for stopping by my blog! You’re expressing so much of what I felt before I started my book journal. At first, I kept things very simple to avoid turning reading into a note-taking chore, so I limited myself to jotting down a rating and general thoughts about the book as a whole.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment