276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Alex: The Man Behind The Legend

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I enjoyed the writing very much, especially how the author wrote the accents. Enough to let the reader know what they might sound like, but also not too much as to make us work hard to understand what they’re talking about. not even remotely in the same league as far as acting or Content and thats being kind...This movie focuses on the life and loves and melodrama of the man's choices and the consequences of them... in that sense, if Thats what you want to see, its worth a watch but if you are expecting the cars to play an equal

portion of the screen time, you will be sorely disappointed... It does give a glimpse, into the mans life and its a sad tale, a man who had so much, yet had noone really in his life to share it with... Wiseman, Andreas (October 12, 2021). " 'Lamborghini': Biopic Adds 'Northern Rescue' Actress Eliana Jones". Deadline Hollywood . Retrieved October 12, 2021. Lamborghini follows "the long life of the iconic entrepreneur, from the manufacturing of tractors at the start of his career, to creating military vehicles during World War II, and then on to designing and building the Lamborghini cars that ultimately defined his profound legacy". Lamborghini: Frank Grillo, Gabriel Byrne e Mira Sorvino in Italia per le riprese" (in Italian) . Retrieved September 27, 2021.

Alex: The Man Behind the Legend by David Lyons is a biography of Alex Ferguson, Manchester United’s famous manager. Mr. Lyons is a bestselling author from Ireland. Featuring Oscar® winners Mira Sorvino and the screenwriter of Crash, this thrilling, high-speed biopic tells the story of genius auto inventor Ferruccio Lamborghini (Frank Grillo, "Kingdom," "Boss Level"). All his life Ferruccio has dreamed of beating his longtime rival Enzo Ferrari (Gabriel Byrne, "War of the Worlds")--and the upcoming Geneva grand prix could be his chance to blow past Ferrari for good. But can Ferruccio get his untested vehicle prepped for victory with the competition just months away? The race is on! Ciak per 'Lamborghini' con Frank Grillo, Gabriel Byrne e Mira Sorvino" (in Italian). ASCA. September 21, 2021 . Retrieved September 27, 2021.

I am no soccer scholar, I know names, teams, highlights, and enjoy watching the game (and playing if it’s not too hot and if these old knees don’t act up). I have to take the author at this word of events, and players. But as I mentioned, I enjoyed the other aspects of the book, namely the management style. Film su Lamborghini, ciak si gira la leggenda". Il Resto del Carlino (in Italian). September 22, 2021 . Retrieved September 27, 2021. This book also takes a deep dive into Alex’s relationship with the Glazer family and how he views the work carried out by Ed Woodward. I have certainly heard of Sir Alex Ferguson, however, I have not read any books by, or about him. Alex: The Man Behind the Legend by David Lyons certainly opened my eyes to the contributions Mr. Ferguson made not only to Man U. but to the sport of soccer as a whole. Alex Ferguson is one of the most successful, and well-known, managers in the history of soccer. He led Manchester United to multiple titles, British and European, including the elusive Treble in 1999. A Treble is when a club wins three trophies in a single season, in Man U’s case: Premier League, FA Cup, and Champions League. Widely regarded as the greatest soccer manager of all time, he is just as famous as the team’s most beloved players.

Alex is the most up-to-date biography of Sir Alex Ferguson—the most decorated manager in British football history. Kit, Borys (May 11, 2017). "Cannes: Antonio Banderas, Alec Baldwin to Star in Lamborghini Biopic". The Hollywood Reporter. Archived from the original on June 24, 2018 . Retrieved May 14, 2018. The author does refer to many other books and movies about Mr. Ferguson, so I can only assume that if you read 2-3 books on him, nothing here might be of any news. I, however, have not.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment