276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dog Man: The Epic Collection: From the Creator of Captain Underpants (Dog Man #1-3 Boxed Set)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There's a World of books to choose from such as: Children'sBooks, Range includes Baby Books(0-3), Books for Toddlers (3-5), Early Readers (5-7), Childrens Storybooks(7-11), Young Teens (11-14), Young Adults (14-16)and Childrens Educational Books.

The sale of customised goods or perishable goods, sealed audio or video recordings, or software, which has been opened.Trading Address (Warehouse) Unit E, Vulcan Business Complex, Vulcan Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE5 3EB. One of the main reasons why Dog-Man is so popular is that it encourages children to use their own imagination to complete the story and solve the mysteries. I was a bit dubious at first as I’ve never brought from them before but I will definitely be purchasing again very soon. Pilkey’s amazing imagination is a fantastic way to encourage children to create stories and play freely. Applicability of cancellation rights: Legal rights of cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations available for UK or EU consumers do not apply to certain products and services.

These stories are great for young readers as they get to see the progress, mistakes, and improvements that come with practice and persistence in everyday life, not sure if you’re a superhero. Has your little superhero just finished reading Captain Underpants, and you’re looking for their next obsession?For further information about your statutory rights, contact your local authority Trading Standards department or consumer advice center (for example the Citizen's Advice Bureau if you are in the UK). We work closely with publishers and authors to ensure that we offer the best books on the market for your child. This series of comics follows Li’l Petey, aka Cat Kid, and his friends on mischievous adventures and crime-solving missions.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment