276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I Know What You Did Last Summer

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While I Know What You Did Last Summer was adapted into a horror film, the novel is a young adult thriller. Sony Pictures Home Entertainment released the film on Blu-ray for the first time on July 22, 2008, with additional special features including the director's short film, Joyride. I did however enjoy the main characters, I felt like they were well written and weren’t confusing to keep up with.

I Know What You Did Last Summer Series Ending Explained I Know What You Did Last Summer Series Ending Explained

Although the film retained the same premise of the novel, the story was re-envisioned as a slasher film, with the four friends being hunted by a hook-wielding killer.Flanagan confirmed that this new iteration of the franchise would not include elements of the 1973 novel nor of the 1997 feature film, [3] but the project was never made. This was entertaining, but it’s written for a younger crowd, so as I said the violence is toned down and there’s no way you won’t identify the killer. In the following two months, Spencer Sutherland [7] and Chrissie Fit [8] also joined the cast in a recurring capacity.

I Know What You Did Last Summer (franchise) - Wikipedia I Know What You Did Last Summer (franchise) - Wikipedia

Her mind jumps to the conclusion that someone witnessed her and her three friends accidentally hitting a pedestrian last year and that this note is some sort of prank/blackmail about it. Lo que deja bien claro es, que no podemos huir de nuestro pasado; tarde o temprano vuelve y habrá que afrontar cualquier acto que cometimos y no solucionamos en aquel momento. However, Ray knocks him out, saving Julie, and tells her that a world without her is the torture Bud/Collie was planning for him.Lois Duncan's I Know What You Did Last Summer is more like Betty Ren Wright cut with Shirley Jackson, with a side of Robert Blochian bait-and-switch (I'm still not over Psycho II, btw), than the "Scream"-influenced slasher.

I Know What You Did Last Summer (TV Series 2021) - IMDb I Know What You Did Last Summer (TV Series 2021) - IMDb

I'm super into nostalgic reads right now, particularly those of the Horror and Thriller variety, so this was exactly what I was looking for. Star Hewitt would later state in 2008 that Gillespie was to date her "favorite director [she's] ever worked with. She remembers the first moment she saw Ray, after he came back from California, and realizes she doesn't want to date Bud anymore because she will always have feelings for Ray. Some changes were necessary -- indeed, the fundamental twist in the book couldn't (readily) be replicated on screen -- but readers should be aware that the film is quite fundamentally different. Starting in 2010, her edits included changing technology and political events to reflect the new millennium.I Know What You Did Last Summer takes place nearly a year after four teenagers accidentally ran down and killed a boy. In February 2023, a legacy sequel was announced to be in development with Love Hewitt and Prinze Jr. As she looks back, the killer pushes her into a stack of tires, only to repeatedly slash her with his hook.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment