276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MyProtein Creatine Monohydrate,Powder - 1KG

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

May contain milk, eggs, soya, cereals containing gluten, fish, crustaceans, molluscs, mustard, sesame, sulphur dioxide and sulphites. Storage Creatine Monohydrate is a food supplement, and should be used as part of a balanced and varied diet. Do not exceed recommended dose. Store out of the reach of children. Please consult your Doctor prior to use if you have a medical condition. Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Creatine contributes to an increase in physical performance during successive bursts of short term, high intensity exercise. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3 g of creatine. Creatine is the most researched sports supplement on the market today, and has been shown to increase physical performance in successive bursts of short term, high intensity exercise*. It’s particularly popular among bodybuilders, powerlifters, footballers and rugby players I take 10g Creatine per day on training days (5g of monohydrate with a morning shake then 5g included in the recommended serving of Hurricane XS for post workout) and just 5g mono on rest days. I train for 3 days per week, mostly free weights. The weight is approximate when using this powder, I use a standard heaped teaspoon.

Tropical: Creapure®Creatine Monohydrate (87%), Flavouring (Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Flavouring, Sweetener (Sucralose), Sunflower Oil, Colour (Beta Carotene). Creatine is found naturally in the body, however it’s important to stay hydrated when supplementing with creatine monohydrate powder.Pure Creatine Monohydrate Powder, a well known and thoroughly studied supplement within the bodybuilding world. It has been scientifically proven Creatine increases physical performance in successive bursts of short-term, high intensity exercise with dosage of 3g per day. Choose from these amazing flavours It took 2 weeks to make a difference. After that period I noticed a bigger post-workout pump (I assume due to the water retention). Shoulders, chest and arms look fuller and more rounded post-workout. This could be placebo as this could be occurring because I'm actually getting bigger but the pump definitely feels 'different', more satisfying. My abs are also more pronounced, especially the 'V'. Creatine is a natural substance that can help provide you with energy during workouts and is particularly useful for those engaging in some kind of high-intensity exercise. That can be lifting weights, sprinting or anything else where your muscles are pushed to the max and need some extra juice to help you smash your workout. On Non-Workout Days: Add 5g’s to a high-carbohydrate drink and consume first thing in the morning, upon waking. I prefer sipping on this during training (after the first 30 mins , particularly if the session is longer than 1 hour) with MP maltodextrin and MP L-Glutamine (+sometimes adding in MP Collagen Protein).

I also tested this for a period of time during a bulk and my muscles looked crazy full (obv we know creatine helps to draw more water to the muscles therefore creating a better pump). I was skeptical before trying and worried that it would contribute to hair loss(especially as a woman- that's the last thing we need!!) so I took this carefully a few times a week and increased slightly and I can honestly feel the difference when I am taking this product vs not, and it hasn't caused any hair loss for me personally. I don't know the significant difference between the vegan and standard creatine but the vegan version does the job and it's great for those avoiding any products that come from meat sources. Lemon & Lime: Creatine Monohydrate (Creapure®) (90%), Natural Flavouring, Sweeteners (Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium), Colours (Tartrazine, Brilliant Blue FCF).

FAQs

The effectiveness of the product is undisputed, I made good progress with my muscle mass and workouts while using CMH from MyProtein. For the price, you really can't go wrong if you're building an intensive strength routine. I personally found that I retained/gained muscle weight even while on a cut. Creatine Monohydrate, Flavouring, Acid (Citric Acid), Sweetener (Sucralose), Spirulina Extract. Apple & Lime Flavour Creatine Monohydrate is a food supplement, and should be used as part of a balanced and varied diet; Do not exceed recommended dose. Store out of the reach of children. Please consult your Doctor prior to use if you have a medical condition. Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment