276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Science In Sport REGO Rapid Recovery Drink Powder, Post Workout Protein Powder, 20 g of Protein, Strawberry Flavour, 32 Servings Per 1.6 kg Bottle

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bike Rader does also point out, however, that some studies show a ratio of 4:1 carbs to protein is ideal in a post-workout drink. At the very least, a 2:1 ratio is advisable, and yet Science in Sport REGO Rapid Recovery only offers a 1:1 ratio.

The great taste and value of MyProtein's Vegan Protein Blend is very hard to match. The single-scoop, 30g serving size mixes very easily with minimal shaking, and we found there are never any lumps or grittiness in the resulting shake. It has a neutral colour and MyProtein assures that no artificial colours and flavours are used in this product. For you, hitting the gas station means hitting the short and medium-chain carbs immediately after (or during) your workout, which has the added benefit of you being able to enjoy something sugary that’s guilt-free. Plus, immediately after exercise is when your muscles are grappling for building materials, which brings up the question of, what’s wrong with having it in your system during exercise, wouldn’t that be even better? SIS Rego Rapid Recovery IngredientsOur complete product range is developed using a world-class approach to banned substance testing, providing assurance for athletes. I quite like the Torq recovery plus. You make it like hot cocoa; it is particularly appealing in winter after a long cold training ride. In summer a hot drink is less appealing, but I’ve got through quite a few tubs during winter training.

Science In Sport, AKA SIS, is fueled by science to be the world’s leading performance nutrition brand, at least according to them. They’re trusted by athletes to deliver proven performance, which includes when it’s time to recover from a grueling effort, which is where SIS Rego Rapid Recovery comes in. My personal favourite for value and taste was the Wiggle recovery drink. It surprised me as I thought the lower cost would mean it might not mix as well or might taste artificial. The SiS rego offers the best option for those racing who need to ensure sport supplements are batch tested and not contaminated – OTE also offers this but at a higher price and I wasn’t as keen on the taste, personally. The 25 mg of CBD also works in an effective manner. It is going to cut down on overall inflammation, and even help with relaxation. Racers who are trying to come down from a pretty intense ride will love having this option. SiS REGO Rapid Recovery is a complete recovery product to be consumed immediately after exercise. Containing a blend of carbohydrate (23g), protein (20g) and electrolytes with vitamins and minerals REGO Rapid Recovery is also an ideal food supplement to help you meet your macro-nutrient needs.The powder’s main ingredients are roasted peanuts and brown rice – and you couldn’t ask for a more full-bodied peanutty flavour. It contains no added sugar. We found that it’s ‘dry’ rather than sweet, to use wine terminology, which is exactly how I like my peanut butter. The texture is slightly chalky, with the occasional hard fragment of nut – caution advised – but it mixes easily leaving no powdery lumps. With so many different options out there, the most important thing is to find something that is enjoyable and gets the job done. Ultimately, if a person can’t deal with drinking something in particular, they are going to find it very difficult to get into a routine. The formula can help to fight off any levels of heat dehydration, which is perfect for those who might not necessarily be in the habit of consuming a drink after a ride. This creates a little bit of a healthier habit, all while doing it in a tasty way.

Even though people use it for a bunch of different options, there are quite a few people who will use it as a recovery drink that works for them. Rego contains a near identical split of carbs (maltodextrin and fructose) and whey protein, which conflicts textbook ‘ratio’ advice; but many experts suggest protein quantity is more important than ratios and the 20g per serving is ideal for a longer session. Carbohydrate is your body's main fuel for moderate to high intensity exercise. During training and competition, our bodies can absorb around 60g of carbohydrate per hour, meaning that demand will outstrip the supply of energy. This shortfall is met by using your glycogen stores, which must be replenished post exercise so you are able to perform well in your next session.Consuming your recovery drink within an hour of completing the training session has also been shown to improve recovery. Studies have shown that even those who consumed the same amount of carbs and protein throughout the day did not recover as well if they left the start of their recovery nutrition till after 1 hour after the end of exercise. Also ensuring you remain well hydrated in the hours proceeding the session is important. The drink mixes very well, leaving no clumps at all. And with the guided amount of water the drink was a good consistency similar to a milkshake with a nice natural taste to match. The banana flavour has no artificial taste to it and after drinking we felt like it left us full enough.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment