276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Febreze Ambi Pur 3Volution Air Freshener Plug-In Refill Diffuser Refill Case, Odour Eliminator

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Once inserted into your 3Volution device and plugged in, the 3 scents alternate every 45 minutes so you always notice the pleasant smells. Febreze 3Volution Air Freshener Spring Awakening continuously fights odours and alternates between 3 complementary scents for freshness you keep noticing.

Discover the beauty of Spring Awakening with Boosted scent that travels further to fill your room with fragrance. All you need to apply is to have a debit or credit card, to be over 18 years of age, and to be a UK resident. I'm currently laid up with my leg in plaster so can't get to the supermarkets but I've checked Tesco, Sainsburys, Waitrose and none to be found on line. Febreze 3Volution continuously fights odours and alternates between 3 complementary scents for freshness you keep noticing.Plug your appliance into an alternating current outlet only and make sure that your household voltage corresponds to the voltage marked on your appliance.

Ambi Pur is an innovative range of fragrances for your home that are inspired by scents of the world. Products shown, tagged or featured on YouTube by creators are sold by merchants and are subject to merchant's terms and conditions. Use the Ambi Pur 3Volution refills only with Ambi Pur 3Volution devices, sold separately, to fill your home with air freshness and fragrance that you will keep noticing day after day, week after week.Febreze 3Volution Air Freshener Cotton continuously fights odours and alternates between 3 complementary scents for freshness you keep noticing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment