276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dua e Kumayl

£5.665£11.33Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My God! My Master! Thou decreed a law for me but instead I obeyed my own low desires And I did not guard myself against the allurements of my enemy He deceived me with vain hopes whereby I was led astray and fate helped him in that respect Thus I transgressed some of its limits set for me by Thee and I disobeyed some of Thy commandments; O' Allah! These are our Imams, masters, leaders, elders, and intercessors, to them I gave allegiance and I denounce their enemies in this world and the world Hereafter. O' Light! Who illuminateth those who are in bewilderment! O' Omniscient! Who knoweth without (acquisition of) learning! Bless Mohammed and the Descendants of Mohammed and do unto me in accordance with that which befitteth Thee, And how can the fire cause him suffering when he hopes for Thy grace and mercy and how can its roaring flames char him when Thou hearest his voice and sees his plight? And how can he withstand its roaring flames when Thou knowest his fraility? And how can he be tossed about between its layers when Thou knowest his sincerity?

KUMAYL - DuaPlayer - Slide by Slide Dua Player KUMAYL - DuaPlayer - Slide by Slide Dua Player

Thou hast therefore a (just) cause against me in all those matters and I have no plea against Thy judgement passed against me I have therefore become (justifiably) liable to Thy judgement and afflictions Then using geomancy, Khwaja located the area of that child and found out his house. He saw a lady in the house who had two infants, he requested the lady to give him those two infants and then began to nurture both of them. He understood with his cleverness that who among the two will become the king in the future, and grew up to become Halaku Khan. Then he put enormous effort for his upbringing, until the day when Halaku attained maturity. Those who deny God will be punished while those who fight against Him (swt) will be in hell forever. Thus, those who deny Him (swt) but do not fight against Him (swt) may remain in hellfire for a while and not forever. Late Khwaja Naseer ud Deen Toosi (R.A.) belonged to a village of Jahrood, Saveh. He was born on the 11th of Jamadi ul Awwal, 597 Hijri, in the city of Toos, and his numeric date of birth is in accordance to the divine verse:

How then can I bear the retributions and the punishments of the hereafter which are enormous and of intensive sufferings, of prolonged period and perpetual duration, and which shall never be alleviated for those who deserve the same as those retributions will be the result of Thy wrath; and Thy punishment which neither the heavens nor the earth can withstand and bear! My Lord!

Dua Kumayl (AR SUB) - Ali Fani, Mohsen Farahmand Azad, Sayed Dua Kumayl (AR SUB) - Ali Fani, Mohsen Farahmand Azad, Sayed

When Khwaja performed geomancy, he saw Ibn e Hajib sitting over a sea of blood. He became astonished and began to search him but failed to find any sign of him. At last, he planned a plot and decided to weigh a herd of sheep and distribute it between the people of Baghdad. He distributed them on the condition that each one of them has to return the sheep with the same weight as he had taken it. He sent one to the host of Ibn e Hajid as well. According to Allamah Majlsi, Du'a Kumayl is the best du'a. This du'a, narrated from the prophet Khidr (a), has been taught by Imam 'Ali (a) to a prominent companion of his named Kumayl ibn Ziyad Al- Nakha'i. Although apparently prophet Khidr (a) is the one who initially composed this du'a, it can be claimed that because he is still alive and is with the Hujjah of every age and era, he may indeed have been inspired by Imam 'Ali (a). Such sort (of harshness) is not expected from Thee as it is remote from Thy grace, o' generous one! O' Lord! Thou art aware of my weakness to bear even a minor affliction of this world and its consequence and adversity affecting the denizen of this earth, although such afflictions are momentary, short-lived and transientThe recitation of this du'a has been especially recommended on the night preceding Friday and in the middle of the month of Sha'ban. It is said that the recitation of this du'a, gives one protection from one's enemies, opens the gates of sustenance for one and offers a very helpful way for a servant to ask God's forgiveness for their sins. Sources

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment