276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Shakira Perfumes - Dance by Shakira for Women - Long Lasting - Femenine, Charming and Modern Perfume - Fruity Floral Notes - Ideal for Day Wear - 80 ml

£29.425£58.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Queen of Latin pop and Latin music,” one person wrote, while someone else commented, “Shakitiktoker is the best. com perfumes magazine - All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission. Perfumes with natural ingredients often smell different in batches based on the source of the ingredients, while synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and lasts longer.

Brand new in an unsealed damaged box so we would not recommend as a gift, but perfect for your own . Rights: access, rectification and deletion of data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information, which can be consulted in our Privacy Policy. I was excited to try out this fragrance since it was a gift and many people say that Shakira has one of the best celebrity fragrances. V Perfumes is your perfect destination to find out the right perfume for you, as we offer a wide range of brands online.

Shakira is having the time of her life promoting her latest music and preparing for the release of more projects, making fans excited as she continues this new successful era, following her many life changes and her fresh start in Miami, Florida.

It is a form of communication, a way of uniting cultures, a path towards finding oneself as well as towards finding others. In all e-mails you will be given the option to be removed from our mailing list, which will mean removal of your details from our mailing list. This time Shakira wore an all-black look, which consisted of black leggings and a matching top, showing off her incredible figure. For example, some top note citrus scents smell stronger immediately upon application, while a lavender middle note may be sensed after some time from application as the top note evaporates. I've recently gotten the chance to try some of her fragrances and I've liked them so I'm hoping that I'll be able to try this one aswell.Give the strong and charismatic women in your life a brighter day with beautiful gifts from Shakira Perfumes. I guess this almost tried to be a dupe for Britney Spears’ Fantasy (new reformulation), but it failed miserably. V Perfumes offers top-quality fragrances from international perfume brands, besides having an array of niche perfumes for people who like to have their signature fragrances. A specially formulated women's fragrance created to evoke the exciting sensuality of the dance floor Over time, perfumery evolved into a genuine passion for Shakira: “My fragrances are another way of expressing who I am,” she says. From now on at Perfume’s Club, you can find products sent by external sellers, always under Perfume’s Club’s quality criteria.

And because scents reveal your essence, you'll receive recommendations that fit your olfactory personality like a glove. Shakira’s choreographies effortlessly convey her positive energy and feminine allure, reflected in the iconic collection of DANCE fragrances that have already become bestellers. Shakira Perfumes presents the most seductive version of Dance, a perfume inspired by one of her most characteristic dance movements. Perfumes are often designed with top, middle and base notes, and designed to smell different based on the time after application. aqua (water), parfum (fragrance), ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, linalool, limonene, ethylhexyl salicylate, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, alpha-isomethyl ionone, hexyl cinnamal, citronellol, geraniol, benzyl salicylate, citral, ci 17200 (red 33), ci 19140 (yellow 5).Top notes are bergamot, grapefruit, tangerine and pear; middle notes are orange blossom, neroli, peony and lily; base notes are caramel, vanilla, musk and woodsy notes. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Discover MINIS, a collection of your favorite DANCE fragrances, but in a new comfortable on-the-go format of 30ml - perfect to accompany you during the day or dirung the dancing nights out.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment