276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bumble and Snug and the Angry Pirates: Book 1

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So we’ve got the start. We’ve got the basic colour. We’ve got a nice little shape there, but it’s still not feeling excited to me. So what I’m gonna do, and you don’t need to worry about all the computer stuff I’m doing at the moment, that’s just for my amusement. So I’m gonna give a little head there like that. So she’s got a bit of different colour and then I’m going to think about this nervousness again and nervousness I associate with the colour yellow and again everyone might have different colours that they think, some people when they’re angry they think of red or green, maybe like the Incredible Hulk or something like that… Over time you might think about different colours that you associate with them. It’s like, with anything, it’s just about practising. Um, what you do, so I’m going to put a little bit of yellow here on this bugbop and keep that those jagged lines. I’m gonna go add a little bit of orange as well there to reflect those. So we’re on our way, but it’s still feeling like it’s missing some stuff. So, excitement, it’s feeling jittery, it’s feeling like it feels like it could explode. So I’m thinking… Have you ever watched a fire at Bonfire Night or anything like that, and there’s the embers coming off it? So I’m thinking what I’ll do is I’ll give this little bugbop a trail. Because excitement, it’s floating through the air. It’s excited, but it is leaving a nice little trail of sparks and things like that behind it. But it’s still missing something, this one. So what I’m thinking is we will add like I say, excitement is sparkly and nice so I’m gonna add some stars into this one. And there we go. So it’s coming along. I’m gonna add a few of these stars outside it as well so it looks like it’s leaving a trail of them ‘cause it’s really excited and it wants to show the world how it is. Best friends Bumble and Snug are bugbops – little monsters filled with BIG feelings! Join them in this new, full-colour graphic novel, as they go on a thrilling, funny adventure with a VERY shy ghost and learn about the world outside and inside.

Mark: I’m just going to start with the introduction where we’re introducing Bumble and Snug here. So Bumble and Snug are always going on new adventures to new places and seeing new things. Mark Bradley's fun series is perfect for readers just starting to enjoy stories independently, to encourage visual or reluctant readers and for sensitive children to share with their grown-ups. Bumble and Snug are going on a big adventure to … have a picnic! But when they accidentally get lost, they’re both cross – is their adventure ruined? Then I’m going to build a den, no, a fortress that’s a bajillion feet tall. Then I’m going to find a fox, an owl and a shark!” Bumble is full of energy, always looking for adventure and getting into scrapes. Snug is a quieter and more sensible character, who would rather take things slowly.When the little ghost gets overwhelmed and vanishes before they can begin their act, Bumble and Snug will have to save the show. But there are other obstacles to overcome too – and it starts with a falling stage! Just do it. The reason my book happened was ‘cause I started putting it out there as a web comic online. So just start doing it yourself. You never know what might come of it. There’s no right and wrong way to do comics. It’s like learning anything else. This is a brain-popping idea it makes me laugh so much! The characters (bumble and snug) have so much differences but fit perfectly as a pair. They go...

Bumble and Snug and the Excited Unicorn is a story about being too excited and how to listen, friendship and magic, and three new SUPERHEROES!

You can use characters you thought of earlier, or you can make a new one to go in your comic with them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment