276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MAE PLOY SWEET CHILLI SAUCE 920G / 730ML

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Well, no it won’t be the same. The secret to this recipe is low and slow. When you boil them, you’re cooking the ribs fast and they’ll be tough. Reply I haven’t tried the recipe yet(plan to this weekend)….was wondering how much water(if any) to put in the bottom of the roasting pan 🙂 Reply

Mae Ploy Sweet Chili Sauce Bottle, 12 Ounce (Pack of 2) Mae Ploy Sweet Chili Sauce Bottle, 12 Ounce (Pack of 2)

Yummy! Thanks for this recipe Jaden, I can’t wait to make it. I am such a fan of yours. You always explain everything perfectly for those of us who are less-than-savvy in the kitchen, and your pictures help tremendously! Reply I don’t have that many metal pans, but I have to cook for a lot of people and have a lot of glass pans/dishes, Can You Freeze Hot Sauce? Refrigerating is one thing, but freezing? How does that work with hot sauces? We break it down. Hi Jenny – I just use the microwave to re-heating. If you use oven or grill, you have risk of drying out. Reply

Is Mae Ploy Sweet Chili Gluten Free?

hey jaden , i just made these for the fam. Not only did they love them they were super easy to do! thanks for the recipe will definitely make them again real soon! Reply

Sweet chilli sauce 730ml bottle by Mae Ploy – Thai Food

Just a wee footnote , I tried these ribs some time ago and they were so dry when I took them out of the oven , decided to try again because figured I had done something wrong . Eureka moment , I’m in the UK and our ovens are Celsius , so everyone , oven temp 135 !!!! Not 275 . Mine are in the oven now so will post results . ReplyWhen you whip this up, remember to taste as you go. I like mine to be a bit on the sweeter side with the honey, but remember that cooking (not baking!) can always be made to taste and doesn't have to follow an exact recipe. Some people believe that storing hot sauces and food items in the refrigerator can either make them more or less spicy, but there is no conclusive evidence to support either claim (beyond just normal infusion times.) Other benefits I tried the rib recipe and found it to be the best ribs I have ever eaten! They were moist and had a wonderful flavor from the Thai sauce. My family were here to sample them and hands down, everyone said they were the best yet. I don’t know where you learned to remove the membrane at the bottom of the ribs but you were 100% right about it. They were so tender as a result of it. Why have on oven on for FOUR hours? Put the ribs in the pressure cooker for 20-25 minutes. Then glaze and grill/broil. Reply Sweet chili sauce is a popular Asian dip and condiment that is also known as nam chim kai. As a sweet and tangy sauce with a mild heat, sweet chili sauce is commonly served with fried foods and as a stir-fry sauce. Unless you plan to use all of it in one sitting, you should think about how you will store the sauce. Do you need to keep it cold or not? Let’s take a look. Table of Contents

Sweet Chilli Sauce, Mae Ploy Brand :: ImportFood Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce, Mae Ploy Brand :: ImportFood

We made this recipe today. We used Carolina tango BBQ sauce instead of Thai chili sauce and grilled not broiled. It was AHHHHHmazing!!! They were super tender when we took out of oven! Reply Can this be made on the stovetop? Yes, you can definitely make this on the stovetop. Just be aware it won’t have that tasty char that is unique to a grill. Made this for my family last night and they loved it, I used Famous Dave Sweet and Spicy sauce. Best rims I ever made, we usually tried to make them on the grill and they alway turned out tough. Thanks Reply I’ve made these several times and we love them. For the first time, I’m doing them for a dinner party and I’d love your advice about side dishes. With barbecue sauce, choosing accompaniments is easy. But with the sweet chile sauce, I”m thinking I need a little help. What’s A Good Sweet Chili Sauce Substitute? Don’t have this popular ingredient at hand? You have a few options.

Spicy Thai Fish Cakes, 'Tod Man Pla'

Made these today. One of the tastiest tenderest things I have ever eaten. Might as well make twice as much next weekend. Reply To make it, all you need is to mix all the ingredients in a small bowl and keep it covered in the fridge until ready to use! Literally done in under a minute! Sweet Chili Sauce– My favorite one to use is Mae Ploy Sweet Chili Sauce. I don’t recommend the Heinz one. Tod man pla is one of the most famous Thai dishes but seems to be rarely offered on the menus of Thai restaurants in the United States. We're happy to show you how to make it, step-by-step, with great results.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment